I know he's in a dry spell but I'm an Elvis believer long term and I'm kind of checking mid tier goalies with high upside lol!

The guy who has him on the block is looking for D.

I will not move Clarke or Hughes.

Rathbone is likely not enough especially because he doesn't qualify for our farm teams. Severson not what he's looking for, neither is gakrokov- not sure he's what anyones looking for

That leaves Lunqvist and Xhekaj both at around 50% ownership which is a relatively strong metric for evaluating trade value in this league. Xhekaj has like 55ish fits to Nils 30ish. Lundqvist qualifies for the farm so he doesn't take up an active roster spot.

I LOVE nils but I'm worried about the rangers giving up on him. I also worry he'll be relatively one dimensional and this league favors shooters. I also like the idea of keeping him for free on my farm.

I don't even KNOW what O have in jackeye lol! And that scares me! The mainstream media loves this guy and he seems to be breaking out late here in a massive way. Although hes probably a bit of a longer shot to hit any kind of purely offensive ceiling if he does hell likely add more sigs (heavily rewarded) and higs/pims (lightly rewarded). Theres also the pride thing of landing a core asset by the sheer brilliance of a waiver add lmao the bragging rights alone...

In each case I'd add raanta. I don't think I'm asking for anything else in the return as goalies arw very hard to replace in an 18 team league start 2 format.

Which guy would you keep? Which one would you move? Is Elvis even a guy you'd target? Is there another angle I'm missing? Do I need to add to either trade to get it done? If so how much?