Thread: Dynasty Keep 3

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Dynasty Keep 3

18 team H2h Banger Dynasty. League and Team in sig. Scoring: G, A, +/-, HIT, BLK, PPP, SHP, FW, PIM, W, GAA, SV%, SO

I'm keeping 30 total. I have no draft picks, traded them away. Think I have the other 27 pretty figured out. Leaving 3 spots for the following.
    Can only keep 3 of the following.
    J.J. Peterka RW
    Mattias Maccelli LW
    Dillon Dube C/LW/RW
    Mason Marchment LW/RW
    Trevor Moore LW/RW
    Noah Cates LW
    Jeff Petry D
    Mario Ferraro D

Having a really tough time deciding. Looks like I am going to win the finals. Marchment and Trev Moore had terrific seasons, but just not sure if either are likely to repeat. Marchment who had like 47 points in 56 games, 120+ HIT. But Moore also, seems like this could be a career season for him. Out of the two kind of feel like Marchmant has better chance to repeat.
    Since I am keeping Schneider probably for his potential long term, not sure I need a 10th defender. Petry is old and had bad season, Ferraro is great in HIT/BLK but doesn't offer much else. Peterka, Maccelli and Dube probably have highest long term potential, but can't decide between the 3 of them. Especially with how well Peterka and Maccelli did in AHL this year and how hot Dube is finishing season. With like 8 goals/2 assists in the last ten games. Not the best playermaker though.

I'm leaning Marchment, Peterka and Petry. But I am really not sure and keep flipflopping. Unless there is another player I should drop instead of one of these. But I am trying to hold on to some replacements for my older players like Doughty, Pietrangelo, Marchand, Crosby. Which is why I'm keeping Wyatt Johnston and Schneider. Not going to have many draft picks over next few years as traded most away. So trying to find creative ways to re-tool. Peterka and Johnston for some reason were still on the WW. As was Maccelli and Daniel Jones. But cant keep them all.

Thanks, leave link, will help with yours.
    18 Team H2H Dynasty 9x4 cat. Roster 30 + 2 NA, 4 DL. 4C,4LW,4RW,6D,1G,11BN
    Scoring cats are G, A, +\-, PIM, PPP, SHP, FW, HIT, BLK
    W, GAA, SV%, SHO.
    C: Crosby, Horvat, , E. Lindholm (RW), Aho, W. Johnston (RW), Bjugstad,
    LW: Marchand, J. Benn, E. Kane, Fiala, Barbashev (C), Schwartz (C), Namestikov (C)
    RW: M. Tkachuk (LW), JT Miller (C), Batherson, Hyman (LW), Frederic (C), Palmieri
    D: J. Carlson, Josi, Doughty, Pietrangelo, Seider, Gudas, Ekman-Larsson,
    G: Vasilievkiy, Shesterkin, Husso
    NA: Mukhamadullin (D), I. Rosen (RW), D. .Levi (G)
    LTIR: Landeskog (LW), Dach (C)

The Great One

Default Re: Dynasty Keep 3

Don't sleep on Dube, he has ten points in his last nine games and is right at his 200 game breakout threshold. If somehow Gaudreau leaves, he could be in for huge gains; and even if that doesn't happen, he seems to be on his way to reaching the next level.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Superstar

I like Dube as well. Not sure Gaudreau is going anywhere, but Dube is tracking nicely on his own. The next pick comes down to Marchment or Moore for me. Even if they don't duplicate or improve on this years numbers they are still solid choices IMO compared to your other choices at forward. The other guy in the mix for me is Ferraro. This guy could become a very valuable asset in a banger league. With your defence aging an argument could be made to move away from Petry and roll with Ferraro. This depends on what you need the most, I like Dube, one or both of Marchment and Moore if you don't think Ferraro makes the cut. Hope this helps.
    14 Team Roto; Keep 25; 12 F, 6 D, 2 G; 10 Farm; 5 Bench; 5 IR;

Salary Cap - 102.5 Mil

Scoring Cats: G, A, Pts, PIM, Hits, BS, SOG, F Points, D Points; Win+Ties+SO, GAA, SV%

Keepers

F: Aho, Larkin, DeBrincat, Vrana, Bennett, Scheifele, Kakko,Tolvanen, McBain,

D: Heiskanen, Fox, Toews, Lundqvist

G: Swayman, Andersen, Copley

Drops

F: Gaudreau, Terravainen, Puljujarvi, Kravstov, Zary

D: Brannstrom, Cernak, Alexeyev

G: Korpisalo, Merzlikins

FARM: Rossi, Berggren, Holtz, Savoie, Clarke, Tarasov, Wolf

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba55 View Post
    I like Dube as well. Not sure Gaudreau is going anywhere, but Dube is tracking nicely on his own. The next pick comes down to Marchment or Moore for me. Even if they don't duplicate or improve on this years numbers they are still solid choices IMO compared to your other choices at forward. The other guy in the mix for me is Ferraro. This guy could become a very valuable asset in a banger league. With your defence aging an argument could be made to move away from Petry and roll with Ferraro. This depends on what you need the most, I like Dube, one or both of Marchment and Moore if you don't think Ferraro makes the cut. Hope this helps.
    Definitely helps. thanks. Especially about moving on from Petry to Ferraro. I just wish Ferraro would score more. Was hoping when Burns retires, and EK either moves on or retires, Ferraro would end up seeing PP time. But not sure if Sharks view him that way. I assume they have Merkley touted as their future PP1 guy. But Ferraro, just with PP2 time and the peripherals he already puts up, would probably be a top 100 in this kind of league. Even if he just put up 35-40 points a season.
    18 Team H2H Dynasty 9x4 cat. Roster 30 + 2 NA, 4 DL. 4C,4LW,4RW,6D,1G,11BN
    Scoring cats are G, A, +\-, PIM, PPP, SHP, FW, HIT, BLK
    W, GAA, SV%, SHO.
    C: Crosby, Horvat, , E. Lindholm (RW), Aho, W. Johnston (RW), Bjugstad,
    LW: Marchand, J. Benn, E. Kane, Fiala, Barbashev (C), Schwartz (C), Namestikov (C)
    RW: M. Tkachuk (LW), JT Miller (C), Batherson, Hyman (LW), Frederic (C), Palmieri
    D: J. Carlson, Josi, Doughty, Pietrangelo, Seider, Gudas, Ekman-Larsson,
    G: Vasilievkiy, Shesterkin, Husso
    NA: Mukhamadullin (D), I. Rosen (RW), D. .Levi (G)
    LTIR: Landeskog (LW), Dach (C)

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I like Dube, Marchment, and Moore here if positions don't matter
    TEAM 1:

C:
    MacKinnon, J. Hughes, Hintz, Scheifele
    LW: Connor, Panarin, Verhaeghe, Kubalik
    RW: Laine, Bratt, Kuzmenko, Lehkonen

D: Josi, Burns, Chabot, Karlsson, Gostisbehere,
    Gustafsson
    G: Vanecek, Andersen
    BN: R. Smith,
    Cozens, Sheary, Backstrom
    IR: Skinner

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I would not keep Petry, and I much prefer Ferraro.

As much as I like Moore, I think your final choices come down to these four:
    J.J. Peterka RW
    Mattias Maccelli LW
    Dillon Dube C/LW/RW
    Mason Marchment LW/RW

I'm a bit worried that Marchment may not stick in his current role. Could go with any 2 of those 4, or Moore if you really like him.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdanger View Post
    Definitely helps. thanks. Especially about moving on from Petry to Ferraro. I just wish Ferraro would score more. Was hoping when Burns retires, and EK either moves on or retires, Ferraro would end up seeing PP time. But not sure if Sharks view him that way. I assume they have Merkley touted as their future PP1 guy. But Ferraro, just with PP2 time and the peripherals he already puts up, would probably be a top 100 in this kind of league. Even if he just put up 35-40 points a season.
    Don't hold out hope for Ferraro to be better offensively than he's been. He basically doesn't shoot, has a low offensive zone starting percentage, and the few assists he manages to get are nearly all secondary. He gets points by accident, not by effort.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Icon

for next year or 2 im keeping

Dube
    Marchment
    Moor

thinking ahead few years

Marment or Dube
    Peterka
    Maccelli
    14 Teams H2H Dynasty, 28 roster spots (8 bench), 15 minors under 100
    Weekly Matchups - Daily Lineups