Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The last week, in a big battle. Need some advice

The Wolverine

Default Re: The last week, in a big battle. Need some advice

Quote Originally Posted by notch4077 View Post
    I take offence to your last sentence. I’m legit trying to help the OP. Getting to the finals is huge and my advice is genuine and true.
    Apologies. I should have said more real replies. I didn't mean that there were none given already - I didn't read them all, just skimmed and noticed more questions about the long list.

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by horrorfan View Post
    Apologies. I should have said more real replies. I didn't mean that there were none given already - I didn't read them all, just skimmed and noticed more questions about the long list.
    Too late for apologies. I’ve already given you negative rep which your employer should be notified about. You are one viral Tweet from me and to my 23 followers away from being cancelled and you have nobody to blame but yourself.
    12 Team H2H Keeper
    4C~4LW~4RW~6D~2G~4 Reserves
    3 FA adds per week
    8 Keepers~10 minors
    IR
    10 Minors = Skaters <83 GP & Goalies <51 GP
    Categories: G~A~P~PPP~SOG~FOW~+/-~Hits~Blk~W~Svs~S%~GAA

C-Barkov~Zibanejad
    C/RW- Reinhart
    LW-B.Tkachuk~Kaprizov~E.Kane~Pacioretty
    RW-P. Kane
    LW/RW-Svechnikov~Fiala
    D-Makar~Fox~Dahlin~Bouchard-Hamilton
    G-Hellebuyck~Shesterkin~Ingram

MINORS:
    Forwards-Rossi~Pelletier~Holloway~Marchenko
    DMen-B.Clarke~Nemec~Nikishin
    Goalies-Wallstedt~Wolf~Dostal

Dobber Sports Ace

This is at the bottom of his post "Thanks, WHIR, Leave Links!" Anyone know what WHIR is? I'm just curious as I've not seen this in other's posts.
    SOME POOL RULES. Points only (G-1, A-1). One year Hybrid Pool. 3 round draft with balance of roster selected from any undrafted NHLer.. 19F 4 D 2 Rooks SALARIES AND POSITIONS DO NOT MATTER (other than being a F or D). NO Inter-Team Trading, Bench or Minors. Our WAIVER WIRE is ANY player in the NHL who is not Drafted in our league's 3 round draft. Each manager gets 6 ADD/DROPS (TRADES) for the year...any player on roster can be TRADED for any unDrafted F/D/R from ANY NHL team. INJURY RULE "IR". A hurt player can be replaced by another F/D from HIS NHL team and this is NOT considered a trade.. Injured player can be put back on team any time.

The Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by notch4077 View Post
    Too late for apologies. I’ve already given you negative rep which your employer should be notified about. You are one viral Tweet from me and to my 23 followers away from being cancelled and you have nobody to blame but yourself.
    haha.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by everfeb View Post
    This is at the bottom of his post "Thanks, WHIR, Leave Links!" Anyone know what WHIR is? I'm just curious as I've not seen this in other's posts.
    Will help in return.

Dobber Sports Ace

Welp, I feel like we've done a great service with this thread. We've elevated the collective consciousness of the hockey community and in turn may have inspired 6 people to donate to a research fund to save the Northern Right Whale from extinction. And that's the best thing you can get off the waiver wire (besides the goalie your finals opponent needed to get 1 more start), we owe it all to Pawford.
    16 team Pts only dynasty league
    G, A, PPG, SHG, GWG, Svs, SO's, W's
    Pro Roster Starters: 9 F, 6 D 1 G

FWD: Hertl, Forsberg, Quinn, Rantanen, Debrincat, Couturier, Dach, Trocheck, Larkin, Seguin
    D: Chychrun, Grzelcyk, Trouba, Burns, Walman, Karlsson, Graves
    G: Kahkkonen, Keumper, Reimer

Farm (notables):
    F: Pekarcik, Dellandrea, Cowan, Puistola, Halttunen, Simoneau, Bolduc, Nadeau, Stankhoven
    D: Brzustewicz, Alexeyev, Jiricek, Reinbacher, Minnetian
    G: Fedotov, Tarasov, Kochetkov, Skarek, M. Gibson

Dobber Sports Superstar

Pawford is the alias of a Chinese Cyber Operative infiltrating fantasy hockey sites all over the world and you guys are are just making funnies (:
    14 Team Roto; Keep 25; 12 F, 6 D, 2 G; 10 Farm; 5 Bench; 5 IR;

Salary Cap - 102.5 Mil

Scoring Cats: G, A, Pts, PIM, Hits, BS, SOG, F Points, D Points; Win+Ties+SO, GAA, SV%

Keepers

F: Aho, Larkin, DeBrincat, Vrana, Bennett, Scheifele, Kakko,Tolvanen, McBain,

D: Heiskanen, Fox, Toews, Lundqvist

G: Swayman, Andersen, Copley

Drops

F: Gaudreau, Terravainen, Puljujarvi, Kravstov, Zary

D: Brannstrom, Cernak, Alexeyev

G: Korpisalo, Merzlikins

FARM: Rossi, Berggren, Holtz, Savoie, Clarke, Tarasov, Wolf

Dobber Sports Ace

Thanks horrorfan. I learned something today.

Quote Originally Posted by horrorfan View Post
    haha.

- - - Updated - - -

Will help in return.
    SOME POOL RULES. Points only (G-1, A-1). One year Hybrid Pool. 3 round draft with balance of roster selected from any undrafted NHLer.. 19F 4 D 2 Rooks SALARIES AND POSITIONS DO NOT MATTER (other than being a F or D). NO Inter-Team Trading, Bench or Minors. Our WAIVER WIRE is ANY player in the NHL who is not Drafted in our league's 3 round draft. Each manager gets 6 ADD/DROPS (TRADES) for the year...any player on roster can be TRADED for any unDrafted F/D/R from ANY NHL team. INJURY RULE "IR". A hurt player can be replaced by another F/D from HIS NHL team and this is NOT considered a trade.. Injured player can be put back on team any time.