Thread: Semi-Final Streaming Scenario

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Semi-Final Streaming Scenario

First league in sig. Quarterfinals should be successful, but the 4 expected (best) teams are looking to be moving on so things will get difficult from here on.

I am in a bit of a mess with my goalies right now (Husso, Talbot, Thompson and Lehner who is still on IR as I haven't made any moves). With next week's schedule, it is possible that I will only get one start from the three goalies other than Husso before Friday night. Having three roster spots used up for goalies that won't be contributing sounds ridiculous to me.

Is it crazy to drop all 3 tomorrow other than Husso (possibly will get 3 starts if things go well) to pick up early week streams? My end of week player line-up is already pretty jammed (won't need to stream F/D) so I was thinking I could use most of my 4 weekly adds on late week goalie streams if I need it.

All 4 expected teams headed to the semis have either 3 or 4 good goalies on their squads so I don't think there will be a mad rush for my tendies. Saying that, if they are scooped up, other possible options for next week are: Samsonov, Vanecek, Binnington, Quick, Petersen, Kahkonen, Lankinen, Allen, Raanta, Vejmekla, Daws, as well as the 3 I'd possibly be dropping. I feel like there's enough options that I could pick up a couple goalies playing 2/3 games later in the week.

Streaming option quality for the beginning of the week if I do complete the mass goalie drop are guys like: Sergachev, Toews, Kyrou, Duclair, Burakovsky, Copp, Killorn, etc.

So after what I can see has been a long ramble, my question is: Do I drop my 3 goalies for a few early-week players (hopefully take a huge advantage in games played) and then stream some goalies in later in the week with Husso if necessary?
    10 Team Keep 70 Total. Currently 9 Keeper spots. League Established 2012. Start 2C, 2LW, 2RW, 1F, 1U, 4D, 2G, 6 Bench,4IR
    G, A, PIM, PPP, SOG, HIT, BLK, W, SV%, SV, SO

F: Marchand, JT Miller, Zibanejad, Robertson, E. Kane
    D: Josi, Fox, Bouchard
    G: Shesterkin

12 Team Modified Keep 4. Start 2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1U, 2G, 4 Bench, 2IR
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, FW, H, B, W, GAA, SV%, SO

F: Matthews, M. Tkachuk
    D: Makar
    G: Shesterkin

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Semi-Final Streaming Scenario

That's some pretty good early week streaming.

I wouldn't drop Lehner since he's on IR at the moment, and as such wouldn't really free up a roster spot. Check the Minnesota & Vegas local info to see if you can find out if one of Thompson or Talbot may start early in the week - if they have games. If no games, drop away.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.