Page 84 of 98 FirstFirst ... 34 74 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 94 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1469

Thread: The worst decision of the pandemic. Get ready for empty shelves!

Dobber Sports Star

Default Re: The worst decision of the pandemic. Get ready for empty shelves!

Quote Originally Posted by Stifler View Post

Its not a secret that the WEF is working on a great reset.

Your great idol Trudeau(funny enough also missing a chromosome) has spoken at lenght about implementing the great reset.

So you really just made yourself look stupid as all shit.
    Nope, I didn't deny either of these things. And for the 7th time, I'm not a Trudeau fan.

I don't deny the existence of airplanes either, but I don't believe in chemtrail conspiracy theories like you probably do.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
    No. You were just quick to make an assumption, an assumption that turned out to be wrong.
    “These people” are great. “Don’t correct my language that’s a sign of being wrong”. Also “properly interpret my very vague language that has one generally accepted definition”.

How exactly do they expect us to understand their very vague and ambiguous posts if they don’t even use proper spelling and grammar?

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    “These people” are great. “Don’t correct my language that’s a sign of being wrong”. Also “properly interpret my very vague language that has one generally accepted definition”.

How exactly do they expect us to understand their very vague and ambiguous posts if they don’t even use proper spelling and grammar?
    Thats rich calling someone out on their spelling while having some grammatical errors yourself. Loser

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Wonko View Post
    So the ability to board a commercial airplane is now the bar for "freedom".

Got it.
    Read my next post after that one.
    Interested in being a Dobber Hockey champion?
    Join Our Tiered League Now!
    Climb your way to the top of a three tiered Roto league.
    Check out the link below for more info or PM me!
    https://forums.dobbersports.com/show...League-2023-24

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
    Read my next post after that one.

Oh, you mean the post where you cherry pick the WHO's findings to suit your narrative?

Then throw in the mandatory, "F#@! you Trudeau", for good measure?

Could you post a link to where Trudeau calls all the protestors racists and misogynists?

Or was he just referring to the few obvious racists and insurrectionists amongst the protestors...

Might want to list all of the WHO's new statements that came up in their meeting on January 19th.

A sampling of which were:

- Achieving at least a 70% vaccination rate in ALL countries
    - Find measures to combat all the misinformation surrounding Covid 19
    - Measures to help and protect front line workers
    - Improve Covid vaccine acceptance amongst populations
    - Begin lifting international travel restrictions for unvaccinated persons since many countries still do not have access to vaccines
    - Using other methods to limited Covid spread amongst travelers such as masking, testing, isolation, quarantine, etc..

KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen

Quote Originally Posted by Stifler View Post
    Thats rich calling someone out on their spelling while having some grammatical errors yourself. Loser
    Rent free

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by Canucks_fan18 View Post
    However, its the pro vaccinated, pro mandate crowed who has posted the most vile, insensitive, and demeaning posts on this thread.
    ... and by that you mean facts and statistics?

Like dude, I wish you no ill will, but come on, the muck slinging is anything but one-sided and I reckon you are clever enough to know that.
    /S

~ I'm not a sociopath, it's just that my magnetic personality keeps throwing off my moral compass.~

Victoria DH
    C(3): Athanasiou, Sissons, Zibanejad
    LW(3): Lehkonen, Burakovsky, Hymen
    RW(3): Bjorkstrand, Smith, Palmieri
    F(3): Stepan (C), Bjork (LW), Poehling (C)
    D(6): Carlson, Heiskanen, Bogosian, Edler, Hakanpaa, Fleury
    G(1): Talbot, Sorokin, Varlamov
    Bench: Parise (LW), Motte (C), Richardson (C), Hagg (D)
    IR: Wood, Henrique, Johnson, Dvorak

Prospects: (F) Barre-Boulet, Khovanov, Beckman, Greig, N. Robertson, Fagemo, Tuomalaa, (D) Ceulemans, Hughes, Schneider, Zboril

Dobber Sports Initiate

All I can say is wow. This thread is the perfect example of bi partisan bs. Again, I reiterate I'm in the middle. Vaccinated but think government could of done better. However, its the pro vaccinated, pro mandate crowed who has posted the most vile, insensitive, and demeaning posts on this thread. Sure, the pro conspiracy theory poster's have posted some non sense but the people on the other side have been awful. Your honestly brutal humans. At least the crazies fighting the man think their doing the right thing, a handful of you are just pure, well you know what.

Reflect because where at the end of this either way and when you come out from the rock you have been living in, all that will matter is how you treated your fellow human.
    Well said.

Dobber Sports Star

All I can say is wow. This thread is the perfect example of bi partisan bs. Again, I reiterate I'm in the middle. Vaccinated but think government could of done better. However, its the pro vaccinated, pro mandate crowed who has posted the most vile, insensitive, and demeaning posts on this thread. Sure, the pro conspiracy theory poster's have posted some non sense but the people on the other side have been awful. Your honestly brutal humans. At least the crazies fighting the man think their doing the right thing, a handful of you are just pure, well you know what.

Reflect because where at the end of this either way and when you come out from the rock you have been living in, all that will matter is how you treated your fellow human.
    I don't know if I'm one of the ones you're talking about (I assume I am), but I 100% agree that our government (and all other governments) could have done better. That's the benefit of hindsight.

Why do you think the pro-conspiracy people "think they're doing the right thing", but we don't?

Lmao at that dude posting the funniest and most incorrect post in this entire thread and then getting himself actually banned. That’s hilarious. Nothing could honestly be funnier.

Edit: if he’s not banned point me to where this post actually is because I can’t find it but I need to quote and mock him properly

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    Lmao at that dude posting the funniest and most incorrect post in this entire thread and then getting himself actually banned. That’s hilarious. Nothing could honestly be funnier.

Edit: if he’s not banned point me to where this post actually is because I can’t find it but I need to quote and mock him properly
    I'm not aware of anyone getting banned.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, SBennett

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

The Great One

One example........

You guys think that 70,000 guests at the Superbowl who weren't being enforced to wear a mask and then kids in the same county the very next day had to wear masks to school.

Our experts got it under control. These mandates make sense for sure.

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Guru View Post
    One example........

You guys think that 70,000 guests at the Superbowl who weren't being enforced to wear a mask and then kids in the same county the very next day had to wear masks to school.

Did you need to be vaccinated to attend the Super Bowl?

Do you need to be vaccinated to attend public school?
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Guru View Post
    One example........

Those 70,000 people were vaccinated or shown proof of a negative test. the kids are NOT vaccinated nor do they show negative tests.. How people cant understand that is what confuses me

WHL - World Hockey League (24 Team - Daily H2H)

Maine Moose 2021-2022

2019 WHL GM of the Year #Supersoft

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by GinFizz View Post
    Those 70,000 people were vaccinated or shown proof of a negative test. the kids are NOT vaccinated nor do they show negative tests.. How people cant understand that is what confuses me
    Agreed.

The experts aren't perfect, the science and the virus are continually evolving, but they are trying their best to minimize harm while keeping the country and the economy rolling.

I really don't see how hard that is to understand.
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP