Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [Rumour] - Claude Giroux says he wants to go to Colorado

Hercules

Default Re: [Rumour] - Claude Giroux says he wants to go to Colorado

Demanding a deal when on a NTC in the first couple of years of a deal you signed is more "sour" than asking to be traded at the trade deadline when you're wanting either to stay on the team, or get moved to Teams X, Y, or Z.

Very different scenarios. And if you get that NTC, you do you. Fleury got slapped in the face really with his move and it was perfectly legal by Vegas standards.

Giroux would be a great addition to many teams cause he can play so many different roles. If he isn't going offensively or doesn't mesh with your offensive guys, you can deploy him as a faceoff/defensive guy who can drive a 3rd line and create matchup issues.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C:
    LW:
    RW:
    D:
    Util:
    G:

Hercules

Giroux is 12GP away from 1,000gp as a Flyer. Prolly good to say he's traded after that game (March 17 in Philly vs Nash). Then they play Ottawa Thursday March 18th in Ottawa, and the deadline is Monday Mach 21st.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C:
    LW:
    RW:
    D:
    Util:
    G:

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

https://www.nhl.com/news/claude-giro...ia/c-330876846

Claude Giroux said he plans to meet with Philadelphia Flyers general manager Chuck Fletcher to discuss his options ahead of the NHL Trade Deadline on March 21.
    "Right now, I'm committed to this team and start winning some hockey games and keep working as a team here," he said.
    "The organization here has been great to me the last 14 years," he said. "They've treated me the right way. I've had the chance to play with a lot of great players, had a lot of great coaches. It's an honor to have been a Flyer this long."
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    Giroux is 12GP away from 1,000gp as a Flyer. Prolly good to say he's traded after that game (March 17 in Philly vs Nash). Then they play Ottawa Thursday March 18th in Ottawa, and the deadline is Monday Mach 21st.
    I think you nailed it.