Thread: Seth Jones for Mo Seider

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Seth Jones for Mo Seider

straight up deal, my signature is not accurate obviously but the scoring cats changes are that +- has been replaced with shots. i would be giving up seider in this keeper league deal. my rational is the 100% certainty that jones has to remain on pp1 for essentially the duration of his new deal, while i could see hronek or leddy moving up to Det pp1 if Seider hits a wall. my window to win is in the next 2-3 years, and i think Mo might come back down to earth soon. welcome all feedback
    12 team H2H,Keep 9,+1 entering 4th season or less,+1 that was called up last season.G,A,PTS,SHTS,Hits,PP,GWG,W,GAA,SV%,SO
    ()=Prospect 30 Man Farm
    C:Crosby,Barkov,Point(Kidney,McAllister,Bordeleau, Merkulov,Voit,Ch. Lucius,Brisson,Ostlund,W.Smith,Nadeau,Sawchyn)
    LW:Gaudreau,RNH(Soderblom,Slafkovsky,Lardis)
    RW:Raymond(Dufour,Rosen,Evangelista,Rashevsky,J. Roy,Holtz,Blake,Dumais,Huuhtanen)
    D:Morrissey,Burns,Dobson(York,Durzi,Evans,Zellwege r,Z. Jones,Addison,Mateychuk,Hutson,Cagnoni,Buchinger)
    G:Hellebuyck,Ullmark,Georgiev(Garand,Soderblom,Per ets)

Dobber Sports Icon

Default Re: Seth Jones for Mo Seider

I traded Seth Jones away straight up for Bowen Byram in my dynasty league. It's a cap league so it's a little different situation but I prefer Seider over Jones. Jones is not that good and he's more likely to be bought out than he is to be on PP1 by the time his new deal finishes.

With that said, Jones should be more valuable over the next year or 2.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: Seth Jones for Mo Seider

Jones is probably the safer bet if you are only thinking about the next 2-3 years, but Seider could surprise and just keep on rolling. I haven't seen anything (other than age/inexperience) to make me think he's going to slow down much. I would take Seider regardless of window.