Thread: Lundqvist

Dobber Sports Star

Default Lundqvist

So what is the deal with King Henrik? He has been quite poor lately: 3W, 0.876 SV% in the last month, and not a single shutout on the year.

I haven\'t watched many Rags games -- is it him or the team? Everybody slumps at some point, but he is still uber-talented, right?

Somebody re-assure me!

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Lundqvist

I wish that I could tell you the Rangers are playing an aweful brand of hockey and giving up numerous odd-man rushes coupled with several 5-3 pp\'s, but all-in-all they haven\'t really looked any worse defensively than they have any other year that Mr. Lundquist has played for them. Is there cause for concern? Possibly. With the exception of Mikka Kiprisof and Roberto Luongo, Lundquist plays more than any other goalie in the NHL. Maybe this lack of rest has started to take a toll on the Swedish netminder. He is still near the top of the league in wins, but if I were you I would monitor him closely and if the trend continues look at moving him while his value is still Uber High.
    There are things known, and things Unknown. In between are The Doors...

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Lundqvist

Rangers are just struggling right now. They\'re not as good as their record is.

On a side note, just wondering if you want to join our new keeper league. Draft will be Tuesday at 8:00 PM eastern. Join the site if you want:

http://kl09.proboards.com/

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Lundqvist

With the exception of the Penguins, none of the teams who went to Europe are playing well. Still, he\'s a solid keeper and you\'d be wise to hold onto him.

M
    12 team Rotisserie league (No positional requirements: 7 Keepers of which 2 must be Farm eligible).
    Active Roster consists of: 6 FW, 4 D, 2 G and 6 Bench.
    Scoring Cats: G (10x), A (10x), SOG (10x), HT (10x), BS (10x), PIM (10x), TK (10x), +/- (5x); W (10x), SV (10x), SO (5x)

FW: ​Draisaitl, Pastrnak, Keller, Jarvis, Barbashev, Kyrou, Raymond
    D: Dobson, Nurse, Sergachev, Andersson, Zadorov, York
    G: Oettinger, Raanta, Copley, Vejmelka
    IR: Hamilton
    Farm (165 games for F/D and 100 games for G): Wolf, Fantilli