Hello all,

My H2H Dynasty league is looking for 1 new GM to take over an orphaned team. The league is a a $55 Fantrax H2H-Points style Dynasty league with 16 teams. Full league set-up and scoring details can be seen in my signature.

The available roster is loaded with young talent and also has 2 first round picks in 2022's loaded draft class. The league has weekly matchups with daily line-up changes. Top 8 teams make the playoffs and top 4 make the money.

We're looking for a committed and knowledgeable GM. The person who takes over this team must have a decent knowledge of prospects and be active and generally pleasant to deal with. If you think this sounds like you, send me an email at [email protected]

Full roster below:

Forwards: Byfield, Zegras, Reinhart, Cozens, Denisenko, Landeskog, McMichael, Haula, Kapanen, Nolan Patrick, Dustin Brown, Tkachev, Beckman, Chemlevski, Duclair, Silfverberg, Mittelstadt, Zacha, Dzingle, Blackwell

Defense: Drysdale, DeAngelo, Clague, Foote, Fowler, Forsling

Goalie: Knight, Fedotov, Hill, Hutton, Comrie

Farm: Afanasyev, Dugan, Othmann, York, Beaudin, Broberg, Grans, Jolevie, Cossa, Tarasov, Melnichuk, Kochetkov