Thread: Push, shove, walk?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Push, shove, walk?

Hey all. Going back and forth with a GM for a trade and wondering if it's time to walk away!? Am I being too greedy? Giving up too much?

I'm going for a repeat and in 1st right now in a very tight battle. He's given up so looking to next year. Here are the offers so far.

1) His Bjorkstrand for my Zegras and 3rd round pick (I quickly declined.)
    2) His counter: Bjorkstrand + Kyrou for Zegras, Zadina and 4th rounder (I countered with...)
    3) Bjorkstrand + Vrana + Kyrou for Zegras, Zadina, Kahun and 5th rounder (he countered saying he needs a defenseman)
    4) I added Byram but downgraded to 6th rounder (he'll get back to me)

Having doubts. My goal in asking all 3 of Bjorkstrand, Vrana and Kyrou is to replace Zadina, Kahun and Batherson. I think that would be 3 decent improvements. He is really interested in Zegras.

League and team in sig.

Suggestions?
    8 Teams - Season long points only limited keeper (7F, 4D, 1G) cap league using cap hit
    Active lineup : 20 (12F, 6D, 2G)
    Bench: 6 (3F, 2D, 1G)
    10 trades for FAs + 10 moves between lineup and bench
    G (1 pt), A (1), W (2), SO (2), OTL (1)

F: McDavid, Stutzle, Hischier, Hyman, Konecny, Raymond, Perfetti, Guentzel, Bratt, Drouin, JT Miller, Peterka, Guenther, L. Carlsson, Zary
    D: Makar, Q. Hughes, Malinski, Durzi, Harley, Sanderson, Clarke, Lundkvist
    G:Sorokin, Demko, Georgiev
    NHL cap : $83.5 cap (bench doesn't count against cap)

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Push, shove, walk?

I'd probably walk away. It's just not working, and Byram is kind of a big add in for me to just downgrade a pick.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.