Thread: Looking to join established free yahoo h2h dynasty league

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Looking to join established free yahoo h2h dynasty league

Taking over an abandoned rebuild team is fine however Due to work schedule not interested in a live draft to round out roster - prefer few round draft for rookies etc that goes for days where you post your picks and teams are on the clock . Must be yahoo free league . Thanks !
    j

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Re: Looking to join established free yahoo h2h dynasty league

free Yahoo H2H dynasty. Team is established. All drafting is done for season. League has a bidding/auction system to obtain free agents, although team you would be inheriting doesnt need much changes. The league is also Salary Cap, but once again this team wouldnt require too much attention. All scoring is on Yahoo and our communications are on Proboards forum..email if interested
    [email protected]

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

this is/was an established league but old comish ghosted it and i'm restarting it.

- (20 team yahoo h2h dynasty, real life team named based rosters): AUCTION in year 1 (non snake keep max 23 active/5 prospect after that), max 5 prospect list/prospect draft.

- teams are named after real life team names, and at all times during season have to have at least 9 players from that team (prospects/injured count). if real life trade causes anybody to go under some small amount of leeway time given to add to legal minimum. random order has been done for team picking at fftoolbox's random team order generator. a random order was input for team picking order, but it'll only be used in event more than 1 person wants same team. so far only these have been picked: COL, TOR, NYR, BUF, DET, TB.

- rosters: exactly the same as real life (4 C, 4 LW, 4 RW, 6 D, 1 G, 4 BN, max IR/IR+, 5 NA)

- scoring: shots, goals, assists, PPP, SHP, faceoffs, hits, blocks, +/-, PIMs, shooting % for skaters, GAA, sv %, wins, shutouts for goalies

- max goalie rule: as many as you want from ONE real life team (doesn't have to be your team name) and UP TO 1 from a 2nd real life team (some leeway time given in event of real life trade/signing changing your status to illegal). doesn't apply to injured or prospects.

- there will be a prospect list of max 5 per team. players on list can be on active roster or not. nobody else can add them if only on list, they can remain on list till 100 season games for skaters/50 for goalies. prospect listed players can be called up/sent down till they hit the games max. when they hit the games max they have to be called up or dropped from list and if called up are only owned if on active roster.

- kept players from team name predraft. everybody can keep as many of their team named players as they want predraft, but each player's kept price is listed (it's based on dobber prospect lists and ADP trends on goalies mixed into that based on dobber keeper league goalie list, all of this stuff listed in message board). two drafts: a prospect only draft (5 rounds) and an online auction draft (23 rounds). for instance if you are say TB or TOR (or other teams with a bunch of high end players) and want to keep all their high end players, you'll lose draft capital in paying up for all of them (meanwhile the bad real life teams' keepers will cost less, but they'll have more money left for draft). in future year's after this year it's just keep up to max 23 on active/max 5 on prospect. auction done in year 1 as it's best way to allow people to keep their team named players while also paying their costs while also in draft acquiring them. future years are just binary keep or not, non snake draft.

here is example of a team's price list (any player NOT on this list can be kept for free predraft, any player that's prospect elig (not over 100 season games for skaters/50 for goalies) can be kept in 5 round prospect draft starting in latest rounds). all 31 real life teams have been listed like this in message board of league.
    budget 200:
    MTL:
    price G (26.77557)
    tatar LW/RW (24.289776)
    n.suzuki C/RW (22.30114)
    drouin C/LW (21.946027)
    danault C (21.803981)
    gallagher RW (20.880686)
    toffoli LW/RW (20.382527)
    kotkaniemi C (12.855121)
    caufield RW (11.505689)
    lehkonen LW/RW (10.795463)
    petry D (9.090918)
    c.primeau G (7.173305)
    a.romanov D (4.4034197)

[email protected]. online draft will be close to jan 13th and we'll find a time that works for as many as possible.

Dobber Sports Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Johnczyk View Post
    Taking over an abandoned rebuild team is fine however Due to work schedule not interested in a live draft to round out roster - prefer few round draft for rookies etc that goes for days where you post your picks and teams are on the clock . Must be yahoo free league . Thanks !
    j
    Hi John!

I Think I have the perfect league for you!

Here's a little rundown of the league I run and sounds somewhatlike you're looking for with a 7 round re-entry draft (rookies primarily) and a yahoo free league!

It is a live draft on Sunday December 10th but please have a look and let me know if you would be interested!

Deeply Established Dynasty League in search of serious and invested Fantasy GMs to take over teams in a 20 team - 27 man roster league (20 keepers each year - 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G)
    This is a H2H league with in depth and equitable stat package requirements that allow for a wide variety of strategies that might work this year, next year or in 5 years from now as you work through the drafts along with our NHL GM equivalents.
    This is NOT a cash/money league and the individuals who are part of it are committed to making it one of the best, long lasting leagues in Yahoo fantasy sports history. Very few of us know anyone else who is involved in the pool and most of us have been here for many years. As per the title the pool has been going for 18 years (6 years of dynasty pool) and we are now well into the process of maintaining our keeper rosters with limited turnover each year.
    We are all motivated by the love of the sport and statistics involved with managing a more realistic roster and even recognizing when it's time to blow things up and plan for years down the road. This is not your typical yearly pool with major roster changes without making serious sacrifices.
    If this sounds like something you would be interested in please message me for details and I will connect with you as soon as possible.( [email protected])
    I am looking to have the final GM openings filled in the next couple of days to allow you time to complete your keeper selections and set up for the re-entry draft on Saturday.
    You can also follow this link to the Yahoo! Replacement GM League that I will also be sourcing GMs through.
    Thank you all for your interest and I hope to speak with many of you soon.
    Regards!

Andrew