Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 21 ... LastLast

Thread: US election thread?

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: US election thread?

It is peculiar to you that Democrats pushed mail in voting during a massive pandemic?

It is peculiar that the votes are being tallied in the exact same way as every other year?

Does the USA have vote scrutineers?

Is it surprising that most of the ballots from mail-in, which came from mostly urban areas, lean democrat?

ALL of this was known ahead of time. You should not have been surprised by any of it. Not even Trump was surprised by it as he said well in advance that they would be challenging votes being counted after election day - even though this happens every single election.

If Biden wins and Senate stays Republican then it's 2 more years of nothing getting done and Democrats will need to hope for a big 2022 midterm year.

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    It is peculiar to you that Democrats pushed mail in voting during a massive pandemic?

It is peculiar that the votes are being tallied in the exact same way as every other year?

Does the USA have vote scrutineers?

Is it surprising that most of the ballots from mail-in, which came from mostly urban areas, lean democrat?

ALL of this was known ahead of time. You should not have been surprised by any of it. Not even Trump was surprised by it as he said well in advance that they would be challenging votes being counted after election day - even though this happens every single election.
    Next you're going to tell me that there was a pause in the counting because the election workers who had been going for like 12hrs straight had to sleep? Pfft.... you know who sleeps? Democrats and Communists.
    /S

~ I'm not a sociopath, it's just that my magnetic personality keeps throwing off my moral compass.~

Victoria DH
    C(3): Athanasiou, Sissons, Zibanejad
    LW(3): Lehkonen, Burakovsky, Hymen
    RW(3): Bjorkstrand, Smith, Palmieri
    F(3): Stepan (C), Bjork (LW), Poehling (C)
    D(6): Carlson, Heiskanen, Bogosian, Edler, Hakanpaa, Fleury
    G(1): Talbot, Sorokin, Varlamov
    Bench: Parise (LW), Motte (C), Richardson (C), Hagg (D)
    IR: Wood, Henrique, Johnson, Dvorak

Prospects: (F) Barre-Boulet, Khovanov, Beckman, Greig, N. Robertson, Fagemo, Tuomalaa, (D) Ceulemans, Hughes, Schneider, Zboril

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Auston'sWilly View Post
    I'm glad the markets are doing well. I'm glad there's no social unrest. I didn't like either speech by the two leaders.

I'm not yelling fraud (yet) but, yes, I do find it peculiar that important swing states (where President Trump was leading last night, in some cases by a large margin - e.g. Michigan) suddenly stopping counting late last night.
    For no reason.
    All democrat govs.

And then this morning Biden has reversed all those leads.

It is especially peculiar to me that the Dems pushed mail-in voting SO hard all along. And Biden is on tape saying we "have the greatest voter fraud organization in history" - most just dismissed it as another Biden gaffe. It's hard not to wonder now if he accidentally confessed via his own senility.

Anyway, betting odds have shifted heavily back to Sleepy.
    Thank God - Senate stayed Republican. Thank God.
    Most republicans should be sympathetic to leaders misspeaking and choosing words poorly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Loch View Post
    Next you're going to tell me that there was a pause in the counting because the election workers who had been going for like 12hrs straight had to sleep? Pfft.... you know who sleeps? Democrats and Communists.
    so... what you're saying is... all republicans are insomniacs?
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Padawan

I don't know what to tell you - if you can't admit that something peculiar was happening late last night (and all the prep that went into it), then you simply weren't paying attention.

Also, for those who said the polls had "adjusted" for their mistakes in 16, LOL. Regardless of the final outcome, the polls were garbage. Again.

Hercules

I would be questioning how Biden got 130k votes and Trump got 0 during a count too if I was the Trump side. But due to rules Reps pushed in Michigan (not counting until a certain time), and the blocks that were attempted with mail-in voting I would think this was just something Trump foresaw and wanted to claim victory before mail-in votes were counted then yell fraud when the rest of the votes came in.

You couldn't yell fraud if it was done the other way I would think. Or it looks less suspicious. But I really don't think any fraud is happening this yr over other yrs
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C:
    LW:
    RW:
    D:
    Util:
    G:

Dobber Sports Ninja

No, you were not paying attention. Even Donald Trump said this was exactly how it was going to happen.

Dobber Sports Padawan

lol at this vertical line that suddenly jumps Biden into the lead, early morning.

Premature to claim fraud, I guess, but this has to be audited. How convenient for Biden to surge like this right at the end (in multiple states, btw, not just Wisconsin)

lole.JPG

Dobber Sports Ninja

So predictable.

Hercules

lol at this vertical line that suddenly jumps Biden into the lead, early morning.

Premature to claim fraud, I guess, but this has to be audited. How convenient for Biden to surge like this right at the end (in multiple states, btw, not just Wisconsin)

lole.JPG
    It's because Biden/Dems have a strong following in counties with large cities in those swing states that were mailing in their votes. There's no surprise the mail-in votes are in the Dems favour, and that they are being counted and late surging.

I will say statistically that 130k to 0 votes was a surprise, depending how they counted and submitted numbers.

C:
    LW:
    RW:
    D:
    Util:
    G:

Dobber Sports Deity

lole.JPG
    It has nothing to do with convenience. It has to do with all the ballots being counted. They still aren't counted so there's nothing to say that Trump doesn't surge himself either. Would that be convenient for him or just expected? Either way, until ALL the ballots are counted, we won't really know who wins anything. EVERYONE, including Trump, knew this wasn't going to be decided on the 3rd of November and that it would take time to count in all the mail-in ballots.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, SBennett

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Padawan

hmmm - Hearing now that Wisconsin has more votes than registered voters.

Wonder what that could mean.

Wisconsin is going to be disputed, as it should. BIG time.

Dobber Sports Deity

Conspiracy theories!!!
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, SBennett

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Hercules

Wisconsin allows election day registration. The 101% votes vs registered votes is off of pre-election day registered voters numbers (registered voters numbers are off of Nov1st data)

C:
    LW:
    RW:
    D:
    Util:
    G:

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    It's because Biden/Dems have a strong following in counties with large cities in those swing states that were mailing in their votes. There's no surprise the mail-in votes are in the Dems favour, and that they are being counted and late surging.

I will say statistically that 130k to 0 votes was a surprise, depending how they counted and submitted numbers.
    The 130k to 0 votes has to be some sort of anomaly, or perhaps a recording error of some kind. It absolutely should be explained. There's no way that's legitimate. Its so blatantly wrong that I have no doubt it will get explained. There are much more subtle ways to cheat if you want to hide cheating hahaha.

Did a quick google search and reading that it was a typo in Shiawassee county that was already adjusted back again. No idea in if that is true or not, but seems to be the kind of thing that could be easily verified by folks who have the time.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    Wisconsin allows election day registration. The 101% votes vs registered votes is off of pre-election day registered voters numbers (registered voters numbers are off of Nov1st data)
    Fair enough, but it's still close enough to ask for a recount.
    This is a no-brainer.