Page 45 of 54 FirstFirst ... 35 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump thread and the 2020 election

Dobber Sports Guru

Default Re: Trump thread and the 2020 election

Quote Originally Posted by Auston'sWilly View Post
    Attachment 4926

Yup.
    Twitter, Facebook, and Google are interfering with the Election process. It's that simple.
    And President Trump STILL has a chance, even against this rigged, corrupt system. Incredible.
    Twitter, Facebook, Google, and Dobberhockey Forums. You should just quit them all. (Except where will you get all your memes? Oh no!) Show your frustration by abstaining. That'll teach 'em.
    Points-only, Full Keeper Dynasty League
    Active roster (no starts, just total points): 12 FW, 6 D, 1 Goalie

Forwards: Kucherov, Barkov, Teravainen, Seguin, Hoffman, Lindholm, Gusev, Horvat, Meier, Perron, Schwartz, Johansen, Pavelski, Buchnevich, Hischier, Granlund, Bracco

Defense: Josi, Dahlin, Letang, Gostisbehere, Ekman-Larsson, Petry, Slavin, Keith, Matheson

Goal: Lehner, Holtby, Varlamov

Farm: Soderstrom, York, Woo, Tracey, Dorofeyev

Dobber Sports All-Star

Attachment 4925

Not only that, Ben, but the corrupt Democrats then actually impeached President Trump for requesting an investigation into that Biden corruption. LOL
    I mean, you just can't make this stuff up.
    It's right out of an Oliver Stone movie.
    Haha. More BS.

Keep it coming MAGA's. Desperation time.

Glom on to every unsourced conspiracy theory you can find no matter how unbelievable or inconsequential.

Have at er. Your fate is sealed.

Too many people have seen through the facade.

Even most Republicans have come to realize that the "emperor" wears no clothes.
    KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen

Dobber Sports All-Star

This video is well worth a watch. So funny. All these clips come from real Jordan Klepper interviews done at Trump rallies.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=269055424342833
    KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by STONE. View Post
    Twitter, Facebook, Google, and Dobberhockey Forums. You should just quit them all. Show your frustration by abstaining. That'll teach 'em.
    Fortunately, DobberHockey forums doesn't quite have the reach & influence of the other 3. The other 3 are so dominant & they are using their platforms to meddle in a free society, including the upcoming US election. They aren't even trying to hide it.
    It's no joke, and you'll understand what I'm saying someday even though you clearly don't recognize the imminent danger now.

Dobber Sports Star

Attachment 4925

Not only that, Ben, but the corrupt Democrats then actually impeached President Trump for requesting an investigation into that Biden corruption. LOL
    I mean, you just can't make this stuff up.
    It's right out of an Oliver Stone movie.
    You can make this stuff up; you actually just did. That is not why Trump was impeached. Of course, you already know that and in typical fashion, you are blatantly lying. Ben Shapiro is the guy you fall on to make your point? I doubt anybody is surprised; Shapiro has zero credibility and doesn’t even try to hide his bias anymore.

Rylant

Dobber Sports Guru

Fortunately, DobberHockey forums doesn't quite have the reach & influence of the other 3. The other 3 are so dominant & they are using their platforms to meddle in a free society, including the upcoming US election. They aren't even trying to hide it.
    It's no joke, and you'll understand what I'm saying someday even though you clearly don't recognize the imminent danger now.
    Suggestion: watch Netflix's Social Dilemma. I agree that these sites are messing with information, but I don't think it's for a singular political platform. I think they're simply out for money and have no conscience. The film shows this well. So both sides think they're getting screwed by social media (because they kind of are--they are dividing). You are as much of an example of their meddling as you believe the other side is.

So yes, discernment is needed if these are your sources of information. But when Trump accuses the "mainstream media" of being fake news, then his followers are left with no other source of info and they go crazy posting stupid memes on Dobberhockey forums and the rest of their social networks.

Forwards: Kucherov, Barkov, Teravainen, Seguin, Hoffman, Lindholm, Gusev, Horvat, Meier, Perron, Schwartz, Johansen, Pavelski, Buchnevich, Hischier, Granlund, Bracco

Defense: Josi, Dahlin, Letang, Gostisbehere, Ekman-Larsson, Petry, Slavin, Keith, Matheson

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by Rylant View Post
    You can make this stuff up; you actually just did. That is not why Trump was impeached. Of course, you already know that and in typical fashion, you are blatantly lying. Ben Shapiro is the guy you fall on to make your point? I doubt anybody is surprised; Shapiro has zero credibility and doesn’t even try to hide his bias anymore.

Rylant
    That's exactly why he was impeached. Someone forgot his liberal talking points.
    "Quid Pro Quo!" "Quid Pro Quo!" "Quid Pro Quo!"

And LOL - Why the hell would Shapiro try to hide his right bias?! Shapiro's not a CNN reporter. He's a right-wing commentator.
    Of course he's right biased, and he's never pretended not to be. Unlike the network hacks you follow who falsely claim objectivity.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Rylant View Post

Rylant
    I use Ben Shapiro as a litmus test for how serious to take someone when in discussion. If they think Ben Shapiro is great then I instantly stop trying to engage in a good solid conversation because it would be the equivalent of two people trying to talk in two different languages. I just let them rant and stop putting forward my own thoughts. It's not worth the effort.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by STONE. View Post
    Suggestion: watch Netflix's Social Dilemma. I agree that these sites are messing with information, but I don't think it's for a singular political platform. I think they're simply out for money and have no conscience. The film shows this well. So both sides think they're getting screwed by social media (because they kind of are--they are dividing). You are as much of an example of their meddling as you believe the other side is.
    I cancelled my Netflix after "Cuties" came out. There's enough child exploitation in the world - I don't need to pay a monthly membership to see it on my television.
    But hey, to each their own, if you want to watch a platform that peddles that kind of garbage...
    I guess you don't have daughters.

Dobber Sports Padawan

I also only post memes and content in retaliation to lefties who keep this thread alive.
    I'd prefer it closed and/or dormant.
    But Trump-haters won't let it die. So I reply.

Go back and watch who starts up the thread again after long periods away. It's never me. I only come back to defend President Trump against false/slanted information posted in here.

Hercules

There's something here about a father not loving his kid...Something...but I just can't put my finger on it...
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C:
    LW:
    RW:
    D:
    Util:
    G:

Dobber Sports Padawan

President Trump loves his kids and they love him.

Dobber Sports Star

President Trump loves his kids and they love him.
    Yes, this is definitely something Auston'sWilly would know somehow.

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by lobo1969 View Post
    You are in a fine state of hate filled trolling today, unhinged more than normal.

I won't bet you money but I will challenge you to do this:
    If Trump wins re-election then I will delete my dobber account and never appear on these forums forever.
    But if Biden wins the presidency then you delete your account and disappear from our collective memories forever.
    AW has me on ignore, doesn't like to be challenged for thread crapping

Dobber Sports Guru

I cancelled my Netflix after "Cuties" came out. There's enough child exploitation in the world - I don't need to pay a monthly membership to see it on my television.
    But hey, to each their own, if you want to watch a platform that peddles that kind of garbage...
    I guess you don't have daughters.
    Ah, the red herring, paired with ad hominem, sprinkling in the either/or fallacy for the logical fallacy tri-fecta. I may have to start using your posts in my classroom as logical fallacy nightmares.
    It's also fair to criticize Netflix without discounting everything it shows. I actually think you'd find the Social Dilemma interesting. It's very intentional about being centrist (almost painfully so).
    And it supports much of what you're arguing--it just comes to more logical, nonpartisan conclusions.

Interesting that you cancel Netflix but hold on to the p*ssy grabbing president--oh wait, locker room talk right? Those women didn't have fathers....