Page 43 of 54 FirstFirst ... 33 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump thread and the 2020 election

Dobber Sports All-Star

Default Re: Trump thread and the 2020 election

Quote Originally Posted by Godin View Post
    Clinton was referring to a close result......and Trump has never said that he would concede if he loses and is already talking about possibly taking it to the SCOTUS. The conman has gotten away with this his whole life but has met his match in America. Justice will prevail and Trump WILL go to prison for more charges than I care to mention.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...-advice-401641
    Trump has been sowing the seeds of doubt about the election results since he thought he was going to lose in 2016. He will never ever give a concession speech no matter how badly he loses. Mark my words. Wanna talk bets Auston Willy? I have a cool crisp $100 bucks that says Trump will never, and I mean ever, even if he does leave office, give a heartfelt concession speech to Biden. Hell, any concession speech.

He may be forced to leave office, but he will never stop saying that the election was rigged.

His cellmates are gonna get pretty tired of it...
    KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Auston'sWilly View Post
    THAT sounds like betting words. Care to put your money where your mouth is ?
    If you're going to spew this kind of garbage, at least back it up with your wallet.

Then again, impossible to enforce anyway, because when he does NOT go to prison, you will just blame the corrupt system (to avoid paying me) instead of just admitting that your TDS, & your MSM clown overlords, clouded your judgement.
    Takes humility to do that, after all.
    You are in a fine state of hate filled trolling today, unhinged more than normal.

I won't bet you money but I will challenge you to do this:
    If Trump wins re-election then I will delete my dobber account and never appear on these forums forever.
    But if Biden wins the presidency then you delete your account and disappear from our collective memories forever.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Wonko View Post
    Man. You certainly drank all the Kool-Aid in the cup. All good. I wonder how many more people in America think this way? I guess we will find out soon enough.

I think you might be a little disappointed about how little will really change under Biden and Harris. Politics are politics and getting anything done is a very slow process, especially if the Dems don't win the Senate.

Joe doesn't hold Covid spreading rallies and super spreader events. That is El Trumpo. But yes I agree with you that Trump has the ability to whip his cult into a frenzy. His rallies remind me of old video reels of ecstatic teenage girls at a beetles concert. Yes, Trump can bring his indoctrinated cult out in full force to pay homage to the dear leader at the drop of a hat. Even during a plague. I gotta hand it to him there. Hehe.

Joe certainly does not have cult leader level of charisma and will never draw the same crowds as Trump.

Hardly a sign that he is losing the election though.

Not every one wants a cult leader.
    Now, now, there are fine cult leaders on both sides here, lol!
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Ace

The best thing ever is watching Democrats squirm with their inferior intellects, as someone like Amy Coney Barrett totally dominates them.
    What an absolute superstar she is.
    Kudos to President Trump for this stellar nomination!!!

With this new SCOTUS appointment, I'm very encouraged to hopefully see Roe v. Wade get challenged soon.
    God bless all, especially the innocent!
    Agreed , she is a LEGEND … Sidney Powel level
    24 Team Dynasty, H2H , NHL Salaries & Cap 94M$.
    3C , 3R , 3L, 4D, 1SKT, 2G , 4B , 5Farm
    G,A,SPT,HT,BLK,SHOTS,FOW... W,SV,SV%,GAA

C: E.Kuznetsov. B.Neilson, B.Hayton
    LW: J.Huberdeau, J.Kyrou, D.Heinen
    RW: J.Virtanen, V.Hinostraza, E.Tolvanen
    D: C.Makar, T.Chabot, M.Dumba, M.Matheson,
    SKT:C.Sissons
    G: B.Bishop, A.Raanta
    B: A.Anisimov, C.Fischer, T.Pitlick, A.Martinez, N.Zaitsev
    Farm: V.Kravtsov, J.Gauthier, R.Lavoie, I.Konovalov, M.Berdin

2021 picks: 2/1'st , 3/2nd's

Dobber Sports Ninja

fivethirtyeight up to 87% now. Pretty interesting. Any guesses on what that sits at by election day? I am going to go with 92%

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    fivethirtyeight up to 87% now. Pretty interesting. Any guesses on what that sits at by election day? I am going to go with 92%
    92% is a solid guess. 538 says if the election were today it would be 95% for Biden. I will say Trump makes a little headway. Some of his lies will likely stick. Trump is the king of lies and misdirection. Again, gotta give credit where credit is due the dude is good at bullshitting and he knows how to trigger his base.

I will say Biden will be about 90% odds by election day.

Ultimately, I am more concerned about the Senate. The election is close to a given, but the Senate is gonna still be a fight.
    KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen

Dobber Sports Ninja

Yeah And in many ways its even more important.

Dobber Sports Stud

stack the courts, get rid of the filibuster.. jam every left wing agenda down the throats of middle america..

WHL - World Hockey League (24 Team - Daily H2H)

Maine Moose 2021-2022

2019 WHL GM of the Year #Supersoft

Dobber Sports Guru

The best thing ever is watching Democrats squirm with their inferior intellects, as someone like Amy Coney Barrett totally dominates them.
    What an absolute superstar she is.
    Kudos to President Trump for this stellar nomination!!!

With this new SCOTUS appointment, I'm very encouraged to hopefully see Roe v. Wade get challenged soon.
    God bless all, especially the innocent!
    IF Roe v Wade were to be overturned, it would only change (potentially) the legislation in half of US states.
    Add in the fact that abortion rates generally go up under higher legislation (https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...report-n858476 and more in here: https://www.un.org/en/development/de...tiveHealth.pdf)
    It's largely due to the fact that nations that legislate women's rights to choose generally also care less about women's health and education.

I think you're putting your eggs in the wrong basket if your goal is to protect "the innocent." It's the ultimate lie sold by the GOP.

If you care about lessening abortions, you should be advocating for increased spending on education, health care for all, and social services for those in poverty. Making abortion illegal only makes those that continue to happen less safe.
    Points-only, Full Keeper Dynasty League
    Active roster (no starts, just total points): 12 FW, 6 D, 1 Goalie

Forwards: Kucherov, Barkov, Teravainen, Seguin, Hoffman, Lindholm, Gusev, Horvat, Meier, Perron, Schwartz, Johansen, Pavelski, Buchnevich, Hischier, Granlund, Bracco

Defense: Josi, Dahlin, Letang, Gostisbehere, Ekman-Larsson, Petry, Slavin, Keith, Matheson

Goal: Lehner, Holtby, Varlamov

Farm: Soderstrom, York, Woo, Tracey, Dorofeyev

Dobber Sports Stud

So... up to today, the major reason to vote for Biden (as I understand) is that Trump is corrupt and awful and cheats on his taxes and lies. Right?

Today, THAT playing field is now even. I think we “knew” it, but the truth was on a forgotten laptop turned in to the FBI this past April, and not buried deep enough.

So why now?

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Brad View Post
    So... up to today, the major reason to vote for Biden (as I understand) is that Trump is corrupt and awful and cheats on his taxes and lies. Right?

Today, THAT playing field is now even. I think we “knew” it, but the truth was on a forgotten laptop turned in to the FBI this past April, and not buried deep enough.

So why now?
    LMAO thinking that playing field is even lol.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Like is this about the already proven false NY Post story? LMAO.

Trumpets are too much.

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by lobo1969 View Post
    You are in a fine state of hate filled trolling today, unhinged more than normal.

I won't bet you money but I will challenge you to do this:
    If Trump wins re-election then I will delete my dobber account and never appear on these forums forever.
    But if Biden wins the presidency then you delete your account and disappear from our collective memories forever.
    I'll second that!

Dobber Sports All-Star

THAT sounds like betting words. Care to put your money where your mouth is ?
    If you're going to spew this kind of garbage, at least back it up with your wallet.

Then again, impossible to enforce anyway, because when he does NOT go to prison, you will just blame the corrupt system (to avoid paying me) instead of just admitting that your TDS, & your MSM clown overlords, clouded your judgement.
    Takes humility to do that, after all.
    Do you think Trump has humility? lol Trumps financials alone will put him away for life. Not to mention the charges the "Scum of the earth" FBI have been compiling. The only clowns are on Fox. This confirms it.

https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-...carlson-2020-9

Dobber Sports Ninja

Oh it's the fake doctor back again.