Thread: Which 2 of the superstars would you want?

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Which 2 of the superstars would you want?

Hi guys. Which 2 of these guys ROS would you want. Points only G-1 A-1

Eichel 17/13 1.31ppg 3 in last 3 69 Games Remaining

Ovy 18/14 1.29ppg 2/3 68 GR

Point 10/9 1.11ppg 5/3 70GR

Don't get the points these guys have accrued to date...just future points.

I can't decide. Need some help.
    Appreciate hearing your thoughts and will rep who I can.
    Thank you!
    SOME POOL RULES. Points only (G-1, A-1). One year Hybrid Pool. 3 round draft with balance of roster selected from any undrafted NHLer.. 19F 4 D 2 Rooks SALARIES AND POSITIONS DO NOT MATTER (other than being a F or D). NO Inter-Team Trading, Bench or Minors. Our WAIVER WIRE is ANY player in the NHL who is not Drafted in our league's 3 round draft. Each manager gets 6 ADD/DROPS (TRADES) for the year...any player on roster can be TRADED for any unDrafted F/D/R from ANY NHL team. INJURY RULE "IR". A hurt player can be replaced by another F/D from HIS NHL team and this is NOT considered a trade.. Injured player can be put back on team any time.

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: Which 2 of the superstars would you want?

How is it that you can get any of these? I need to join this league. But if I had my choices like this, I would take Ovi and Eich.
    FROZEN TUNDRA, 2023-24 league champions, Canadian Hockey Eh

12-team Yahoo league, 10th year. H2H. Keep 15

Aho, Monahan, Coyle, Kadri

Jarvis, Fiala, Slafkovsky, Byfield, Verhaeghe
    Josi, Morrissey, Montour
    Oettinger, Ullmark, Brossoit

Dobber Sports Titan

Eichel and Point. Ovies lack of assists and games where he gets rested will drag him down a touch below the others.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Ace

Ovie and point
    12 Team H2H Keep 4

2 C, 4 W, 4 D, 2 UTIL, 2 G
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SOG, FW: W, SV%, GAA

C: Barkov, Eichel
    W: Connor
    D:
    G: Sorokin
    ​IR:
    NA:

Dobber Sports Ace

Thanks for replying Dr. Brad.
    It's a non-draft pool. In past years we've had a restricted list of 25 top scoring forwards who we were not allowed to put on our team. This year we have a restricted list of 16 players. And a 2nd list of 10 from which we can put one on our team. The guys I listed are from the 2nd list and I want to replace Rantanen with one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Brad View Post
    How is it that you can get any of these? I need to join this league. But if I had my choices like this, I would take Ovi and Eich.
    SOME POOL RULES. Points only (G-1, A-1). One year Hybrid Pool. 3 round draft with balance of roster selected from any undrafted NHLer.. 19F 4 D 2 Rooks SALARIES AND POSITIONS DO NOT MATTER (other than being a F or D). NO Inter-Team Trading, Bench or Minors. Our WAIVER WIRE is ANY player in the NHL who is not Drafted in our league's 3 round draft. Each manager gets 6 ADD/DROPS (TRADES) for the year...any player on roster can be TRADED for any unDrafted F/D/R from ANY NHL team. INJURY RULE "IR". A hurt player can be replaced by another F/D from HIS NHL team and this is NOT considered a trade.. Injured player can be put back on team any time.

Dobber Sports Ace

Thanks for the replies.
    I only had room for one of these guys on my roster but asked for 2 to get a better read on who would be most favoured.
    Turns out Ovy, Eichel and Point each got 2 votes. I was the tie breaker and went with Eichel (0-1 so far). Don't think I would
    have gone wrong with any of these guys. Thanks again for the replies.