Thread: Drop a dman for a streamer?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Drop a dman for a streamer?

My D corps is meh, so wondering if it makes sense to drop one to stream as needed in that slot? If yes, Who’d you drop out of:

Parayko
    Ghost
    Theodore

League details in signature. And in case you can’t see it for some reason, categories are: G, A, PPP, SOG, FW, HIT, BLK. Thanks!

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Re: Drop a dman for a streamer?

I assume daily starts and 2-3 moves per week are allowed. If that is the case I think I would cut A Dman loose for a streamer spot. You can go with the hot hand, or maximize games in a short period of time. Gives lots of flexibilty, sometimes you even stumble into a solid upgrade at D which you keep for awhile.

Which Dman you cut loose is tricky. Ghost has been super underwhelming but the allure of the upside is still there. Theodore is a steady producer, same with Parayko. Ideally a 2-for-1 deal would free up a spot but those are difficult to pull off.
    12 team H-2-H 1 year league, daily roster changes, 3 goalie start minimum/week
    2xC, 2xRW, 2xLW, 4xD, 3xUtil, 2xG, 5 Bench
    G, A, P, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, Hits, W, SV%, GAA, SVs
    C: C. Keller, C. Mittelstadt, B. Nelson, R. Strome,
    LW: K. Connor, B. Tkachuk, J. Gaudreau, J. Marchessault, E. Rodrigues, A. Lafreniere
    RW: K. Fiala, J. Bratt, T. Jeannot V. Arvidsson
    D: R. Josi, J. Trouba, E. Gustafsson,
    G: L. Thompson, F. Gustavsson, V. Vanecek
    NO IR

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by LawMan View Post
    I assume daily starts and 2-3 moves per week are allowed. If that is the case I think I would cut A Dman loose for a streamer spot. You can go with the hot hand, or maximize games in a short period of time. Gives lots of flexibilty, sometimes you even stumble into a solid upgrade at D which you keep for awhile.

Which Dman you cut loose is tricky. Ghost has been super underwhelming but the allure of the upside is still there. Theodore is a steady producer, same with Parayko. Ideally a 2-for-1 deal would free up a spot but those are difficult to pull off.
    Thanks for the insight - yeah we have 3 moves per week and it’s daily starts. I’ll look into trades but it’s probably unlikely!

Dobber Sports Apprentice

People didn’t go for the 2 for 1. Who would you drop out of the 3 dmen? Having trouble deciding