Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Best Team In Free Agency

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: Best Team In Free Agency

Both COL and VAN get honourable mentions in my books... I REALLY like what both did this summer.

But my winner, by far after today, is NJ. When I compare last year's roster to this years potential team... it's light years better imo. Add in the manageable term of Gusev/Simm and the price paid to land PK - they get my vote.
    RHRS, Yahoo, 12-team, Roto
    PQMC, Yahoo, 12-team, Keep 11, H2H
    Taro Tsujimoto Draft League, Fantrax, 6-team, pts-only (*2018 draftees or later only)
    Hanson Bros., Fantrax, 10-Team, Keep 8, weighted scoring
    Black & Blue, Fantrax, 12-Team, Dynasty, H2H weighted
    The Dream Team League, Fantrax, 14-Team, Dynasty, H2H
    On Frozen Ponds, Fantrax 10-Team, Dynasty, Roto

​"When I do not know who I am I serve you, and when I do know who I am, you and I are one." - Hanuman-ji

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: Best Team In Free Agency

Quote Originally Posted by YzermansLegacy View Post
    Both COL and VAN get honourable mentions in my books... I REALLY like what both did this summer.

But my winner, by far after today, is NJ. When I compare last year's roster to this years potential team... it's light years better imo. Add in the manageable term of Gusev/Simm and the price paid to land PK - they get my vote.
    +1 on this one. The Devils are the clear winner no doubt about it(not saying it just because Im a fan of the team) All they did is a completely 180 turn around. For me other winner after the moves they made should be Florida, Colorado, NYR, Vancouver and possibly Dallas.
    Devils & Predators fan