Good Afternoon,

I have been running a charity box hockey pool for the last 5 years. Last year we had 123 entries and 1st place winner received $823, and we raised $736 for ALS FOUNDATION OF CANADA-everyone in the pool is notified with dollar amount given and the invoice receipt number if they want to verify the authenticity of the donation.

I am looking for people who want to participate in hockey pools with minimum effort required ( you pick your players and then sit back ) while also helping out for a good cause. I have had quite a bit of support from the forum members and encourage everyone to support a good cause.

The prize distribution is as follows:

30% of the total collected will be donated to ALS FOUNDATION

REMAINING 70% WILL BE ALLOCATED AS FOLLOWS:

1st place 50%
2nd place 30%
3rd place 15%
4th place 5%

POINT SYSTEM:

G =1 PT, A= 1 PT, GOALIE WINS = 1 PT, GOALIE SHUTOUTS= 2PTS

THERE ARE 21 BOXES, ONLY 20 PLAYERS WILL COUNT TOWARDS YOUR FINAL TOTAL

ENTRY COST = $20 CANADIAN PER ENTRY, YOU CAN ENTER MORE ONCE.

The pool is set up and can be viewed at hockeydraft.ca, pool name is als2018, and password is canucks

This will take you to into the Als2018 hockey site. On the upper left hand side you will see a tab for entry form. Press on that and that will bring up the hockey attachment.
You will be required to fill out your name, valid email address and type your name again in the password field ?which you will use if you want to trash talk anyone.
Then ensure you pick one player from all 21 boxes, once you?re done press the submit button located on the bottom of the pool boxes. On the left hand side of the pool box attachment you will see the following, new entry, edit entry- use those if you want to submit another entry or want to edit your players. You have until October 6th to make changes. You can enter as many entries as you wish

Payment: - etransfer to [email protected]

thanks

Nav