Thread: CAPWISE HOCKEY - Recruiting for first time in two years

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default CAPWISE HOCKEY - Recruiting for first time in two years

The Capwise Hockey Association is recruiting new GMs (for the first time since 2016) to fill our brand new RE-DRAFT SALARY CAP LEAGUE. The CHA is entering its 11th season, and is comprised of 9 dynasty leagues. This year, for the first time, we're branching off a new one-year format. This features many of the same rules as our dynasty leagues, but gives you the opportunity to start fresh each year. Two leagues are already full, but 4 spots remain in the third league.

Key Features
    - Fantrax (premium)
    - H2H, daily lineup changes, weekly matchups
    - Euro-style promotion/relegation system each offseason. Win your league to be promoted up the tree en route to the Premier League where the prizes are bigger!
    - 14-teams per league
    - Extended scoring categories (includes hits and blocks, but none of the random stuff)
    - Salary cap uses REAL LIFE AAVs
    - Roster includes max. 10-player Minor League roster, which can be used for stashing long-shots or burying bad contracts
    - $20 buy-in, chance to win up to $100 in prizes
    - Draft is "slow-style" on Fantrax (12 hours per pick), beginning as soon as next weekend

You can read the full rulebook here: http://capwisehockey.com/wp/wp-conte...e-Rulebook.pdf

And check out our website here (you won't find much about the one-year leagues there, but plenty of info about our dynasty leagues): www.capwisehockey.com

Joining a re-draft league is a great way to get your foot in the door with the CHA, and will give you first dibs on any future dynasty leagues. As I mentioned above, we haven't had an opening since 2016 despite starting two brand-new dynasty leagues. In fact, our last 30+ openings have been filled by GMs from within the organization and their friends. These re-draft leagues are also a great way to try out a salary cap league if you've never done one before. I'm pretty sure you'll be hooked.

To apply, go here: http://capwisehockey.com/join-capwise/

Dobber Sports Recruit

Red face Re: CAPWISE HOCKEY - Recruiting for first time in two years

Quote Originally Posted by zoomwaffles View Post
    The Capwise Hockey Association is recruiting new GMs (for the first time since 2016) to fill our brand new RE-DRAFT SALARY CAP LEAGUE. The CHA is entering its 11th season, and is comprised of 9 dynasty leagues. This year, for the first time, we're branching off a new one-year format. This features many of the same rules as our dynasty leagues, but gives you the opportunity to start fresh each year. Two leagues are already full, but 4 spots remain in the third league.

Key Features
    - Fantrax (premium)
    - H2H, daily lineup changes, weekly matchups
    - Euro-style promotion/relegation system each offseason. Win your league to be promoted up the tree en route to the Premier League where the prizes are bigger!
    - 14-teams per league
    - Extended scoring categories (includes hits and blocks, but none of the random stuff)
    - Salary cap uses REAL LIFE AAVs
    - Roster includes max. 10-player Minor League roster, which can be used for stashing long-shots or burying bad contracts
    - $20 buy-in, chance to win up to $100 in prizes
    - Draft is "slow-style" on Fantrax (12 hours per pick), beginning as soon as next weekend

You can read the full rulebook here: http://capwisehockey.com/wp/wp-conte...e-Rulebook.pdf

And check out our website here (you won't find much about the one-year leagues there, but plenty of info about our dynasty leagues): www.capwisehockey.com

Joining a re-draft league is a great way to get your foot in the door with the CHA, and will give you first dibs on any future dynasty leagues. As I mentioned above, we haven't had an opening since 2016 despite starting two brand-new dynasty leagues. In fact, our last 30+ openings have been filled by GMs from within the organization and their friends. These re-draft leagues are also a great way to try out a salary cap league if you've never done one before. I'm pretty sure you'll be hooked.

To apply, go here: http://capwisehockey.com/join-capwise/
    This is an AMAZING organization, great hockey community. They do hockey only and do it very well!

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: CAPWISE HOCKEY - Recruiting for first time in two years

I've been with Capwise for 7 years (two different leagues) and can't say enough good things about the experience. If you are a serious hockey geek then check out Capwise, you won't be disappointed.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Do you want to join one of the Best Fantasy Hockey communities on the Net? This opportunity doesn't come often. Very active, vibrant leagues that are a lot of fun. This league is new so you'll start off as a newbie like everyone else. Small commitment of cash, $20 and you get to draft, trade and play a full season of fantasy hockey backed by a fantastic community site. You don't need to pay for 2 seasons so if it doesn't work out, you can leave without worrying about what team you leave behind.

24 HOUR OPPORTUNITY! DON'T MISS OUT.

Drafting start Saturday, August 25th.

To apply, go here:http://capwisehockey.com/join-capwise/
    Roto is fun but H2H is the way to go!

Dobber Sports Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Jnwoodman View Post
    This is an AMAZING organization, great hockey community. They do hockey only and do it very well!
    Listen to the Man That Knows. This is an opportunity you'll never regret.
    Roto is fun but H2H is the way to go!

Dobber Sports Recruit

A couple of years ago, I stumbled upon Capwise Hockey and applied for a team, not knowing anyone involved with the product. Once I got a look inside, I was instantly hooked. I've been playing fantasy hockey for over 30 years in one form or another but once I started with Capwise I dropped every other league I was in. Nothing else comes remotely close to offering what you get here. Everything from the user friendly web site to the community of hockey nuts has led me to join six different leagues in the CHA. (Capwise Hockey Association)

And if you have concerns about getting paid for your winnings, you can sleep easy because within the Capwise Community it is a non issue. The League was built with integrity stitched into the fabric. Last year I collected 800 bucks! Paid promptly at the conclusion of the season.

If you think you've got what it takes to play with the best, then come on in and come play for real. This is as close to being an NHL general manager as you can find. Take it from me, I've been looking for years and one thing I can tell you for sure is - I'll never go looking again.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Just to reiterate what Ralphdog said, a friend was already a member of the Capwise community and let me know a couple of years ago that a team was available. I applied and was awarded a team....a couple of years later I have now multiplied the number of teams I have in the Capwise community and still can't get enough. All leagues are very well run and the entire Capwise community is great with regular back and forth chatter on the forum.

The commissioner of Capwise is always thinking of new ways to increase the excitement of the leagues and these new one year leagues will be hard to top. If you are looking join a fun, exciting, and active fantasy community then Capwise is the place for you. No better place to get the thrill of trying to be a real life NHL GM than Capwise.

Dobber Sports Newbie

I have been very active in Fantasy Hockey for a very long time. Had 5 Yahoo leagues at one time and also had teams in CBS Sportsline and ESPN fantasy hockey leagues. Once I stumbled across Hockey Utopia (league name before Capwise), I applied for a team in the HUEL league, and James approved my application. After the first year in Capwise, I dropped all other leagues and now have four teams in their standard Dynasty Leagues, and am also joining the new one year dynasty league.

These leagues are packed with Fantasy Hockey Professionals who are very responsive to any league trade messages on the league site. The League site is very user friendly, and the Commissioner is very active on the site is always focused on making all the Capwise leagues more exciting and demanding.

There is no salary cap fantasy hockey league that can match the challenges, fun and excitement of being a part of the Capwise fantasy hockey community. If you are Fantasy Hockey fanatic, you need to be part of Capwise, and believe me, once you start with a team, you will soon be looking to add more. On the occasion a team does becomes available in one of the regular Dynasty Leagues, its usually taken within an hour or less after the initial post by the Commissioner.

If your up for a real challenge in a Fantasy Hockey Cap League, apply for a one year team ASAP, as I am sure the few openings will be filled very soon.

Dobber Sports Recruit

This is the most complete enjoyable Fantasy hockey experience you can possibly have ,I'm in my 2nd year with Capwise and as many have already said it is the closest you can possibly come to being a real GM ,the Commisioner of this league is ,you know what ,I can't even think of the right words ,totally professional ,answers inquiries ASAP and makes everybody on the site feel at ease.

The people involved ,along with being active in all facets of the site ,are all also quality human beings who look after and help each other.

If you are looking for the true fantasy experience ,you have now found your place

Dobber Sports Prodigy

One spot remaining in this new league... send me a PM or apply through the website!