Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Zach Fucale

Dobber Sports Expert

Default Re: Zach Fucale

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    Better idea: stop forcing the issue with prospect goalies, add the best NHL prospects available regardless of position. You're wasting roster spots if you're hanging onto goalies this far off the radar.
    I've got to agree with this. Pick up the best players you can and maybe you'll flip them for a goalie when you need to. If you're dead-set on using that space for a goalie maybe look at unsigned/undrafted goalies?

Emil Garipov in the KHL is free to sign wherever he likes after 2 more seasons in the KHL, apparently some teams reached out to his agent this year to discuss him coming to America but he re-signed in Kazan.

Cale Morris stepped up at Notre Dame last season after Cal Petersen left and performed way beyond anyone's expectations. He was a finalist for the Hobey Baker award and won the Mike Richter award. He's going into his junior year and could sign with any team as early as next spring.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: Zach Fucale

Yeah, I'm in agreement with ED as well... if you start two goalies and have 15 goalie prospects - you're going to run into a number crunch. Obviously that's the goal - control G market - try to drive G's values up - that will only work for so long.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4