Poll: TB or Wash

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Eastern Conference Final: Tampa Bay Lightning vs Washington Capitals

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Re: Eastern Conference Final: Tampa Bay Lightning vs Washington Capitals

Also a great 4th line with Beagle, Smith and Chiasson. Who do exactly what you need and more out of a 4th line.
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,, J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov,
    D: Q. Hughes,
    G:Bobrovsky

Dobber Sports Legend

Default Re: Eastern Conference Final: Tampa Bay Lightning vs Washington Capitals

Quote Originally Posted by Canucks_fan18 View Post
    Also a great 4th line with Beagle, Smith and Chiasson. Who do exactly what you need and more out of a 4th line.
    This is very true!

Dobber Sports Ninja

Every time a team goes on a big run in the playoffs it forces you to look at their depth and think how did they do this? Well looking at Washington maybe they didn't get enough credit for their skilled depth players. I am talking guys like Vrana, Connolly, Stephenson, Burakovsky (now that he's back). Then of coarse the emergence of Kuzy lite in Eller has been shocking and Orlov doing his best impression of a top pairing stud D.
    Definitely right about depth being a key component of playoff success. I always look at that when predicting who should win a series. With the Caps top C out, I thought they didn't have enough depth to cover for his absence. So far, they've done very well. I still like TB's depth and they will be playing desperate in game 3 because going down 3-0 is a near impossible hole to dig out of. I look for massive efforts from the TB side and a game 3 win. Game 4? Who wants it more!?
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports All-Star

To keep this series interesting, I heard on TSN radio this morning that lifetime, Washington is 3-5 after winning the first 2 games of a series. Yikes.

This series is far from over.

Hercules

Caps even put in 80% of games 1 and 2 they win this series pretty easily.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C:
    LW:
    RW:
    D:
    Util:
    G:

Dobber Sports Genius

Man I can't believe the league isn't looking at that Kucherov kick. If that was Wilson he would be out for the rest of the playoffs. Yah it didn't injury Connolly and wasn't really that dangerous but you can't kick people in Hockey. It's a non objective at least 1 game suspension IMO.
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,, J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov,
    D: Q. Hughes,
    G:Bobrovsky

Dobber Sports Immortal

Can you imagine they sweep!?

Dobber Sports Jedi

I can also see TB coming back and winning 3 & 4 in Wsh. the Caps go up 3-0, 3-1, I'll write the Bolts off, at 2-0, with that line up, they're not done.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    I can also see TB coming back and winning 3 & 4 in Wsh. the Caps go up 3-0, 3-1, I'll write the Bolts off, at 2-0, with that line up, they're not done.
    I did have TB in 6......

Hercules

Man I can't believe the league isn't looking at that Kucherov kick. If that was Wilson he would be out for the rest of the playoffs. Yah it didn't injury Connolly and wasn't really that dangerous but you can't kick people in Hockey. It's a non objective at least 1 game suspension IMO.
    Didn't Vas do something kinda wrong too in game 2?

C:
    LW:
    RW:
    D:
    Util:
    G:

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    Didn't Vas do something kinda wrong too in game 2?
    other than pull off a Vesa Toskala impersonation?
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Hercules

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    other than pull off a Vesa Toskala impersonation?
    I saw on instagram a picture of him kicking out someones legs? But it said something like "how do you feel about this?" and it was just a picture so I don't really know what happened. I'll see if I can find it again.

---EDIT---
    I think it was talking about the penalty he was called for "Tripping" actually in the game

C:
    LW:
    RW:
    D:
    Util:
    G:

Dobber Sports Sage

I'm thinking the caps take a commanding lead in a close one. 3-2 with overtime.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):

Dobber Sports Ninja

Definitely not cool to kick, but it looks like Kucherov is getting the Crosby superstar pass on suspensions. If he does it again, the league might issue a formal warning (the Marchand treatment).
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Legend

I'm convinced the Ning are purposely trying to throw this series. They look like complete poo; a roller hockey team that is playing on ice for the first time. I can't explain it.