Thread: Debrincat, Boeser, Fiala

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Debrincat, Boeser, Fiala

roto league: G/A/Prs/STPTS/hits/Pims

Every year I reach for the upside of a rookie v know what you get from borderline 40 point veteran. Still, having 3 rookies isn't ideal. Fiala seems to have the best shot at regular playing time but love the upside of Boeser in a keeper league. Don't know if playing time will be there for 'cat. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Debrincat, Boeser, Fiala

I think labanc is a stud, but I feel San Jose tries out miere and who ever else at that position throughout the year. And I think I read foals was hurt? Maybe look into that. I like boeser, then fiala for points this year. The Sedins were both under 15 min last night I think. Changing of the guard!
    11 GM limited keeper. keep 13 drop 10. 12f,6d,2g,3bench

Use current cap.

G8, A7, SHG5, SHA3, PIM1, .02 for hits,shots, blocks.
    Goalies stats. W.10, SO.5, OTL.3, SOL.2, SV.010

F-, Connor , svechnikov , Aho , E.Lindholm,hoglander,trochek
    , mcmichael, Konecny, batherson, Farabee, tomasino,

Bench, shesterkin , pinto, Lundkvist, Tomasino

D- theodore, girard, weeger, shattenkirk, clague, perunovich

G- hellebuyck

Dobber Sports Ace

Labanc has had a spectacular beginning to the year. With that said, I don't know how much of his current play is for real and how much is due for regression. Like I don't think he will be a PPG player which some might currently be treating him as after that big first game. His ownership jumped up and people in my dynasty league are moving mountains to get him. He was drafted like 5th in our Dynasty draft, which I don't think he would have been had he not had that big game.

Long term I still think Boeser is the guy to own of the 3. Boeser just seems to have the greatest combination of talent and the highest level of talent. Don't know how long it will take him to start scoring, but I wouldn't be shocked if he scored 45 to 50 points this, his rookie year. In his prime I can see him being a 30 to 40 goal scorer and a 70 point per year player.

Labanc I think is more of a 50 - 60 point guy in his prime. This year maybe 40 points would be good for him.

Fiala I'm actually the most uncertain of. I think he could be as good or better than Labanc, but I'm not as sold on him as Labanc either. I think Labanc is safer at least.

But yea, Boeser to me is clearly the guy with the biggest upside and highest level of talent.
    18 Team H2H Dynasty 9x4 cat. Roster 30 + 2 NA, 4 DL. 4C,4LW,4RW,6D,1G,11BN
    Scoring cats are G, A, +\-, PIM, PPP, SHP, FW, HIT, BLK
    W, GAA, SV%, SHO.
    C: Crosby, Horvat, , E. Lindholm (RW), Aho, W. Johnston (RW), Bjugstad,
    LW: Marchand, J. Benn, E. Kane, Fiala, Barbashev (C), Schwartz (C), Namestikov (C)
    RW: M. Tkachuk (LW), JT Miller (C), Batherson, Hyman (LW), Frederic (C), Palmieri
    D: J. Carlson, Josi, Doughty, Pietrangelo, Seider, Gudas, Ekman-Larsson,
    G: Vasilievkiy, Shesterkin, Husso
    NA: Mukhamadullin (D), I. Rosen (RW), D. .Levi (G)
    LTIR: Landeskog (LW), Dach (C)

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdanger View Post
    Labanc has had a spectacular beginning to the year. With that said, I don't know how much of his current play is for real and how much is due for regression. Like I don't think he will be a PPG player which some might currently be treating him as after that big first game. His ownership jumped up and people in my dynasty league are moving mountains to get him. He was drafted like 5th in our Dynasty draft, which I don't think he would have been had he not had that big game.

Long term I still think Boeser is the guy to own of the 3. Boeser just seems to have the greatest combination of talent and the highest level of talent. Don't know how long it will take him to start scoring, but I wouldn't be shocked if he scored 45 to 50 points this, his rookie year. In his prime I can see him being a 30 to 40 goal scorer and a 70 point per year player.

Labanc I think is more of a 50 - 60 point guy in his prime. This year maybe 40 points would be good for him.

Fiala I'm actually the most uncertain of. I think he could be as good or better than Labanc, but I'm not as sold on him as Labanc either. I think Labanc is safer at least.

But yea, Boeser to me is clearly the guy with the biggest upside and highest level of talent.
    It was actually Debrincat, and not lablanc that was in the mix but I really appreciate the input. i think Boeser is the man to own going forward. Thank you.

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by captaincrunch32 View Post
    It was actually Debrincat, and not lablanc that was in the mix but I really appreciate the input. i think Boeser is the man to own going forward. Thank you.
    Oh shoot. Missed that part. But cool. Glad we are in agreement there about Boeser.

Yea, Debrincat in the mix wouldn't change that part for me, I would still go with Boeser. All though I think Debrincat alters things a little bit in that I think he has the next highest upside after Boeser. I would rank him 2nd ahead of Labanc actually. But yea, still Boeser all the way.
    18 Team H2H Dynasty 9x4 cat. Roster 30 + 2 NA, 4 DL. 4C,4LW,4RW,6D,1G,11BN
    Scoring cats are G, A, +\-, PIM, PPP, SHP, FW, HIT, BLK
    W, GAA, SV%, SHO.
    C: Crosby, Horvat, , E. Lindholm (RW), Aho, W. Johnston (RW), Bjugstad,
    LW: Marchand, J. Benn, E. Kane, Fiala, Barbashev (C), Schwartz (C), Namestikov (C)
    RW: M. Tkachuk (LW), JT Miller (C), Batherson, Hyman (LW), Frederic (C), Palmieri
    D: J. Carlson, Josi, Doughty, Pietrangelo, Seider, Gudas, Ekman-Larsson,
    G: Vasilievkiy, Shesterkin, Husso
    NA: Mukhamadullin (D), I. Rosen (RW), D. .Levi (G)
    LTIR: Landeskog (LW), Dach (C)

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdanger View Post
    Oh shoot. Missed that part. But cool. Glad we are in agreement there about Boeser.

Yea, Debrincat in the mix wouldn't change that part for me, I would still go with Boeser. All though I think Debrincat alters things a little bit in that I think he has the next highest upside after Boeser. I would rank him 2nd ahead of Labanc actually. But yea, still Boeser all the way.
    I ended up cutting the injured Fiala.

thanks.