Thread: Anthony Deangelo

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Anthony Deangelo

On my league feed, it looks like he is the second most added player in cbs...he seems defensively challenged and no lock to maintain top 6 status. Why all the love?

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: Anthony Deangelo

Quote Originally Posted by captaincrunch32 View Post
    On my league feed, it looks like he is the second most added player in cbs...he seems defensively challenged and no lock to maintain top 6 status. Why all the love?
    He's an offensive dman and he's getting pp2 minutes right now. Plus, his points ceiling is quite high. You could do much worst, he's going to be a beauty of he ever gets his act together (big if). As a free agent pick up he's a low risk high reward guy.

Dobber Sports Stud

He has been a turnover machine so far to start the season.

Cute, stylish plays when a simple get the puck out of the zone gets the job done.

Yes for this shortcomings, coach still has him in the game vs Habs, granted as the 7th dman.
    Consider Sim Hockey because guys who play shutdown minutes, deflect shots and clear creases build championships. Yet in fantasy they litter the unwanted UFA lists.

Dobber Sports Initiate

i've got Butcher and Maata on the wire. I think either of them have more upside tho. Thank you, all, for the input.