Hello all !

Today I need to tell you about Fantasy Sports Coalition fantasy network. What we are, is a set of highly competitive fantasy sports leagues run on this site. We centralize communications and other necessary functions on the website (Our website has the rulebooks for the standard dynasty hockey leagues) Website is https://fantasysportscoalition.wordpress.com/, check it out for yourself, even if you don't ultimately join. Available teams can be viewed on the website link listed. Please note the website is only for communication and Yahoo is used for running leagues, scoring, and centralizing other communications. We also have a group chat on GroupMe we use to coordinate network happenings and operations.

Why should you join?
Leagues are ultra competitive. Have fun but NOT stupid scoring that you find in other dynasty leagues. 16 team leagues with 18 keepers provide a big challenge to fantasy hockey managers. Getting a title in these leagues is supremely difficult, and there are no easy matchups. Leagues are scored via H2H - Categories. I can show further settings upon request. Have some great teams with interesting young pieces available currently on our site! Also considering a start up of a new dynasty league this fall, but need to fill our existing leagues first (have a handful of teams to replace)

How do you join?
My email is [email protected] you can reach me there, or comment with your email if you so wish.

Thank you and I hope you choose to take the next step in your fantasy conquest.