Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: WHo to take 3rd over all (minors draft)

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default Re: WHo to take 3rd over all (minors draft)

lol... Thanks Peng.

My pick was made at 9:45.

I veered toward Glass. I re-watched a bunch of video on both Glass and Mittelstadt and to be honest... Mittelstadt just annoyed the hell outta me. Kessel 2.0 is what I saw on so many different levels... but not as good.

Had I seen this post before, it may have veered me back to ward Mittelstadt who I was convinced I was going to take when I turned in last night, but there's something about Glass (and... My team name in this league is the Vegas Golden Knights) that just made sense!

Thanks all! I suspect Mittelstadt goes 4th in this league.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by havanablast21 View Post
    lol... Thanks Peng.

My pick was made at 9:45.

I veered toward Glass. I re-watched a bunch of video on both Glass and Mittelstadt and to be honest... Mittelstadt just annoyed the hell outta me. Kessel 2.0 is what I saw on so many different levels... but not as good.

Had I seen this post before, it may have veered me back to ward Mittelstadt who I was convinced I was going to take when I turned in last night, but there's something about Glass (and... My team name in this league is the Vegas Golden Knights) that just made sense!

Thanks all! I suspect Mittelstadt goes 4th in this league.
    Mittelstadt looks like one of those guys you just want to punch in the face for no good reason. I don't even mean in the game. When I was watching the draft, I wanted to punch him in the face. Anyone know why he looks like that?

And no, I wouldn't make my fantasy hockey decisions based on something like that. If I believe in someone, I would draft him regardless and then maybe flip him at some point in the future.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

LOL. I feel that way about Eichel. He looks like Ted from Bill & Ted's adventure.
    We can't just go avoiding the a$$holes of the NHL... shit, I let Pat Kane slip two rounds too far a couple years ago... ho-hum.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

@JP... yes...agree...I totally feel the same way.

@Peng ... ahhh shit. You're right. Now I want to punch Eichel too!

But I took Glass over Mittelstadt here and Matthews over Eichel in WHL.

No regrets on the later... hoping for a little more of the same on this league.

Thanks guys.