Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: Burrows to OTT being finalized

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: Burrows to OTT being finalized

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Sheik View Post
    Well said, the amount of shit I get thrown at my by ignorant people is astounding.
    There is no need for this shit around here. I don't know how the hell it can be allowed. The rules around here should be applied evenly to everyone. It shouldn't matter if they have 1 million shitposts with 3 or 4 different member accounts.
    Last edited by Nehithaw; March 8, 2017 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Replaced sh!t with shit after seeing someone else used it
    Comish Dynasty - 3 Tiers - 24 GMs (G A +/- PIM STP SOG HITS BLK W SV GAA / 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 1G) - $1130 SALARY CAP - Tier 1

C - Point $111, Horvat $67, Athanasiou $27 (C/LW), Mittelstadt $5, Lafferty $5 (C,LW,RW), Kupari $5, Coyle $40 (C/RW), Saarela $5
    LW - E.Kane $130, Bertuzzi $11 (LW/RW), Matt Martin $27, B.Lemieux $5, Haula (C/LW) $5, Motte $5,
    RW - Tarasenko $117, Keller $28 (RW/LW), Niederreiter $65 (LW/RW) , Tatar $57 (LW/RW), Kyrou $5 (C/LW), B.Ritchie
    D - Werenski $62, Pulock $57, R.Ellis $65, Ceci $36, T.Myers $59, T.DeAngelo $9, Bear $5, Witkowski, $5, Byram $5, Boqvist $5, T.Smith $5, Capobianco $5
    G - Grubauer $42, Rittich $27, Sorokin $5,

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nehithaw View Post
    There is no need for this shit around here. I don't know how the hell it can be allowed. The rules around here should be applied evenly to everyone. It shouldn't matter if they have 1 million shitposts with 3 or 4 different member accounts.
    Ignorant is not a name or an insult. The people are ignoring that they are being trolls and discussing things they don't know about. Yes rules should be followed, however that's not breaking a rule.

Rules should also enforce people who troll and attack others at every chance.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Nehithaw View Post
    Agreed. If you don't like what someone has to say, respond respectfully to address it. If you come at someone aggressively or with aggressivelanguage you only escalate the issue ? meaning you make it worse - not better. For the most part people are very respectfulin this community, which is what I really like about it.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    Agreed. If you don't like what someone has to say, respond respectfully to address it. If you come at someone aggressively or with aggressivelanguage you only escalate the issue ? meaning you make it worse - not better. For the most part people are very respectfulin this community, which is what I really like about it.
    you should follow your own advice/.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Sheik View Post
    you should follow your own advice/.
    now who's trolling? Seriously. I'm going to tell a duty teacher.

Dobber Sports Veteran

How 'bout that Burrows hey?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    now who's trolling? Seriously. I'm going to tell a duty teacher.
    you need to figure out what trolling means, because telling somebody to follow their advice of not being rude to others and attacking them is not trolling. You're being a hypocrite.

Dobber Sports Jedi

I feel like I have a second shadow today... was that an echo? I think I'm being stalked.

Seriously.. move along.

Administrator

Alright children, time to find another sandbox...

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust