Thread: Dynasty League & Top Goalie Prospect?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Dynasty League & Top Goalie Prospect?

Just curious on some rule sets that you people use for your dynasty leagues, I joined my friends this year and it doesn't seem any bit like all the ones I see people post or talk about so wanted to see how others were so I could maybe suggest alterations

also

who is the best goaltender prospect Ilya Sorokin or Ilya Samsonov?, or am I missing out on someone better then them both?

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Re: Dynasty League & Top Goalie Prospect?

I have details from two of my leagues in my signature.

I think there are 4 elite goalie prospects right now: Ilya Sorokin, Ilya Samsonov, Igor Shestyorkin and Thatcher Demko. Samsonov and Demko have the best pedigree but Samsonov is stuck behind Holtby and Demko is playing for Vancouver which is a team going nowhere. Sorokin and Shestyorkin have less pedigree but they have posted incredible numbers in the KHL and both are coming into a situation where the starting goalie position will be open in a couple of years.

- - - Updated - - -

I have details from two of my leagues in my signature.

I think there are 4 elite goalie prospects right now: Ilya Sorokin, Ilya Samsonov, Igor Shestyorkin and Thatcher Demko. Samsonov and Demko have the best pedigree but Samsonov is stuck behind Holtby and Demko is playing for Vancouver which is a team going nowhere. Sorokin and Shestyorkin have less pedigree but they have posted incredible numbers in the KHL and both are coming into a situation where the starting goalie position will be open in a couple of years.