Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Last NHL game you've watched LIVE?

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re: Last NHL game you've watched LIVE?

January 15, 2016 - Hawks at Leafs. Hawks hammered the Leafs 4-1, it was glorious. My buddy got free tickets so I went with him and my wife. We all got stupid drunk. Lots of Hawks jerseys in the stands -- damn bandwagoners.

11th year Keeper League, Fantrax

14 teams, H2H, keep 10, daily starts
    G (3), A (2), +/- (1), PIM (0.1), PPP (1), FOW (0.1), FOL (-0.1), SOG (0.1), BLK (0.5), HAT (3), W (5), SO (3), SV (0.1), GA (-0.5)

C (3) - Frost, Novak, Rossi, Lowry, Mercer (RW), Norris
    LW (3) - Keller (RW), Hagel, Byfield (C), Lafreniere (RW), Mangiapane (RW), A. Nylander
    RW (3) - Vilardi (C), Batherson, Oshie, Stankoven (C), Bjugstad (C), Noesen (LW)
    D (4) - Dobson, Nemec, Moser, Romanov, Girard, Zamula
    Util (1)
    G (1) - Thompson, Vanecek, Varlamov

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by The Guvnah View Post
    January 15, 2016 - Hawks at Leafs. Hawks hammered the Leafs 4-1, it was glorious. My buddy got free tickets so I went with him and my wife. We all got stupid drunk. Lots of Hawks jerseys in the stands -- damn bandwagoners.
    lots of bandwagoners in my area too, im from interior bc but lots of chicago fans who WERENT fans during their dark days

Dobber Sports Wizard

I can't quote you Stuntman but I wonder why ANYONE would have been a fan of the Blackhawks 10-15 years. The ownership was so bad that they did not deserve fans. ESPN rated the Blackhawks as the worst-run professional team of the big 4 leagues. There is nothing noble about following and supporting a crappy team whose owner's number 1 priority is profit. Rebuilds are different and that's not what the Hawks were doing with old man Wirtz. There are fans here in Chicago that want to pat themselves on the back because they were still following the Hawks closely in 2005. I question their sports intelligence. At that time I followed the NHL and watched the playoffs but I never watched the Blackhawks since they didn't deserve it.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Padawan

I agree, DN. My buddy from college called me out when the Hawks won in 2010, calling me a bandwagon jumper and saying that I was a Sens fan. I always wore a Hawks cap throughout high school and college but since there wasn't much to cheer for, I didn't flaunt it -- they were horrible. I used to cheer for the Sens because living in the Toronto area, they were the closest rival. There was literally nothing to like about the Hawks back then... that top line of Mark Bell, Kyle Calder & Tyler Arnason -- oooh, sweet! There were a couple promising young defensemen on the team around '05 though.

11th year Keeper League, Fantrax

14 teams, H2H, keep 10, daily starts
    G (3), A (2), +/- (1), PIM (0.1), PPP (1), FOW (0.1), FOL (-0.1), SOG (0.1), BLK (0.5), HAT (3), W (5), SO (3), SV (0.1), GA (-0.5)

C (3) - Frost, Novak, Rossi, Lowry, Mercer (RW), Norris
    LW (3) - Keller (RW), Hagel, Byfield (C), Lafreniere (RW), Mangiapane (RW), A. Nylander
    RW (3) - Vilardi (C), Batherson, Oshie, Stankoven (C), Bjugstad (C), Noesen (LW)
    D (4) - Dobson, Nemec, Moser, Romanov, Girard, Zamula
    Util (1)
    G (1) - Thompson, Vanecek, Varlamov

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

It was a pretty memorable one. Last year, Leafs vs Lightning. NHL debut of Nylander, Hyman, Kapanen and Soshnikov.

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares, Hertl
    LW - DeBrincat, Boldy, Lafreniere
    RW - Meier, Miller, Boeser, Nichushkin
    D - Dobson, Karlsson
    G - Jarry, Luukkonen