h2h league
    goals assists pim +/- ppg shg

c-arnott, jokinen, crosby, franzen
    w-perry, kovalchuk, vanek, brown, lupul
    d- phaneuf, green, seabrook
    g- ellis, giguere, fluey

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default drop lupul for hejduk?

Personally I would do it. Colorado seems like and so far is, a high scoring team. Hejduk plays with a lot of great players, and he will definately benefit from it. I see a lot of goals coming from him this year, especially on that powerplay.

10 Team Partial Keeper (6F, 3D, 1G) - Yahoo H2H League
    5 Year Keeper Max
    Positions: 3C,6W,6D,2G,7BN,3IR+,1IR
    Forwards/Defensemen:G=3, A=2, +/-=1, PPP=1, SHP=1, GWG=1, SOG=0.2, FW=0.1, F=-0.1, Hit=0.2, BLK=0.5
    Goalies:W =2 ,GA=-1, SV=0.2, SHO=3
    [C]- A.Matthews, B.Nelson, C.Verhaeghe (C,W), R.McLeod, Y.Sharangovich
    [W]- N.Kucherov, K.Fiala, C.Keller, J.Gaudreau, E.Kane, P.Kane, D.Batherson, T.Wilson, J.Peterka, E.Tolvanen
    [D]- R.Dahlin, K.Letang, D.Nurse, J.Carlson, O.Ekman-Larsson, T.Harley, T.Krug
    [G] T.Demko, V.Vanecek, S.Wedgewood
    [IR] - D.Hamilton, A.Hill

Dobber Sports Genius

I don\'t know that I\'d do that. Hejduk announced not so long ago that he was retiring in two years due to injuries.... Hmmm. He\'s playing with injuries and retiring in two years. Bad knee I understand. So, I would have to say, based on that info that 70 games is the most one should hope for. Good reason to wonder about a lower number than that. He hasn\'t missed many games in the last few years. He has been more consistent than Lupul in recent years. He\'s had a good start. He hangs around with a couple of fellows named Sakic & Stastny. Your idea isn\'t all bad! Until very recently I would have agreed completely with this move.

Dobber Sports Star

I would make this move in a heartbeat.... Hejduk plays 20 mins a game compared to Lupul\'s 16.5... plus he doubles him up on PP TOI as hejduk has been out for over 6 mins a game (or 60 some % of all COL pp\'s).

Small piece of trivia the year Granato took over as coach for Hartley... Hejduk put up 50 G\'s and 98 pts. and won the Rocket Richard trophy... the 2nd full year 35 G\'s and 75 pts.... I wouldn\'t be surprised to see 35-40 G\'s out of hejduk even at 80% as Granato loves this guy and plays him a ton... plus with Sakic and Stastny feeding you the puck you can\'t go wrong!!
    [color=#008000]24 Team / 3 Tier Roto League
    G|A|+/-|PIM|PPP|SOG|Hits|BS
    W|GAA|SV

Tier 1
    C: Tavares, Duchene, JStaal, Marner, Grigorenko, Dubois, Barzal
    LW: Landeskog, Teravainen, Pearson, Wilson, Pulkkinen, Bittner
    RW: PKane, Gaborik, Virtanen, Rantanen, Stewart, Sprong, Chiasson, Vey
    D: OEL, Barrie, Bogosian, Larsson, McNabb, Oduya, Bigras
    G: Bobrovsky, Korpisalo, Hutton, Hellberg

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I would do it too. As long as Hejduk\'s best teammates don\'t drop like they did last season, he should be fine.

Why don\'t you pick him up and then trade him after 40-50 games when his value should be at the highest, because that seems to be when people think his production will tail off.
    9 team keeper league - p, pp, +/-, wins, shutouts
    (*)Keep 6 F, 2 D, 1 G each year plus anyone (^)24 and under

F: Malkin^, Thornton*, E. Staal^, Zetterberg*, Backstrom^, Kopitar^, Morrow*, B. Richards*, Huselius*, Jus. Williams*, Cheechoo, Filatov^
    D: Gonchar*, Phaneuf*, Ryan Whitney, Erik Karlsson^
    G: Backstrom* and Khabibulin
    Bench: Varlamov^, Wolski^, Stafford, Grabovski, T. Ruutu, Coburn^,

Dobber Sports Star

JHM wrote:
    I don\'t know that I\'d do that. Hejduk announced not so long ago that he was retiring in two years due to injuries.... Hmmm. He\'s playing with injuries and retiring in two years. Bad knee I understand. So, I would have to say, based on that info that 70 games is the most one should hope for. Good reason to wonder about a lower number than that. He hasn\'t missed many games in the last few years. He has been more consistent than Lupul in recent years. He\'s had a good start. He hangs around with a couple of fellows named Sakic & Stastny. Your idea isn\'t all bad! Until very recently I would have agreed completely with this move.
    It\'s a 1 year league though... and Lupul showed he\'s no ironman playing only 56 games last season...
    [color=#008000]24 Team / 3 Tier Roto League
    G|A|+/-|PIM|PPP|SOG|Hits|BS
    W|GAA|SV

Tier 1
    C: Tavares, Duchene, JStaal, Marner, Grigorenko, Dubois, Barzal
    LW: Landeskog, Teravainen, Pearson, Wilson, Pulkkinen, Bittner
    RW: PKane, Gaborik, Virtanen, Rantanen, Stewart, Sprong, Chiasson, Vey
    D: OEL, Barrie, Bogosian, Larsson, McNabb, Oduya, Bigras
    G: Bobrovsky, Korpisalo, Hutton, Hellberg