Thread: Uncharted 4

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Uncharted 4

Did anyone play this game??

I bought the 3 game pack earlier this year and then borrowed the new one from someone....but as much as the visuals were frigging incredible at times..the game really freaking bothered me! Uncharted is a game for crazy action sets and constant action. That's why I liked the other ones. That's why I even played all 3 of them years later. This game seemed to try way to hard to make it a platformer and an Arkham game (ie go into a setting with X number of guys walking a route). Seriously though the amount of times I sat down to play this game for an hour and didn't shoot a gun because I was climbing walls....TOO MANY.

That's my rant for the day.

Dobber Sports Giant

Default Re: Uncharted 4

Did not play it yet but I heard good things about it. However, your feedback on the new game and what you like from the previous ones is on par with what I enjoyed from the first 3 so I may not like the new one...

I may have a go at it during the Holidays. If I do try it before, I'll get back to you with my take on it.
    Keeper league 14 teams (H2H, 20 active players keep 16 NHLers, 16 minors)
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

C- Crosby, Barzal, Bennett, Schmaltz, Cooley, Novak
    W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel
    D- Carlson, Rielly, Klingberg
    G- Hellebuyck, Demko, Merzlikins, Vejmelka

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey
    D: Simashev, Willander, Lambos
    G: Schmidt, Rodrigue, DiPietro, Gaudreau, McKay

Dobber Sports Immortal

Don't get me wrong.....it's incredible on a PS4.....the action sets are awesome. Just too much in between for me...

Since my post I actually tried it on the easiest setting and it does totally change the experience.

Dobber Sports Giant

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Since my post I actually tried it on the easiest setting and it does totally change the experience.
    Plays more like an action movie I assume?
    Keeper league 14 teams (H2H, 20 active players keep 16 NHLers, 16 minors)
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

C- Crosby, Barzal, Bennett, Schmaltz, Cooley, Novak
    W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel
    D- Carlson, Rielly, Klingberg
    G- Hellebuyck, Demko, Merzlikins, Vejmelka

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey
    D: Simashev, Willander, Lambos
    G: Schmidt, Rodrigue, DiPietro, Gaudreau, McKay

Dobber Sports Genius

Hm, I've only played the first two Uncharted games a little bit, but I played through U4 about a month ago, and had a great time with it. Some of the set pieces are incredible, and I found it pretty engaging throughout. I plan to pick up the collection in the next month or two, so I can play through the full series. Great, great games, and I even enjoy playing multiplayer online, although I've since sold my copy of U4 (Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 were calling me...).

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Bass56 View Post
    Plays more like an action movie I assume?
    Ya something about running into the gun fight and not worrying about dying changes it big time. I played it on a harder level so those fighting instances where you'd drop in and guys would be at A B C D and have a route...most times I have to use some major stealth to survive....