Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Put Your Christmas Decorations Away!

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Put Your Christmas Decorations Away!

Quote Originally Posted by newfcollins View Post
    I was at Chapters on the weekend with one of my kids. A Christmas song came on, so we hightailed it out of there. Way too early for that.

I hate the fact that Christmas songs are played now, decorations are lit every night, etc. Mainly because people will spend the next six weeks getting ready for Christmas. Then on Boxing Day, the Christmas music stops, people stop turning on their lights, and it's on to the next holiday. Take some time to celebrate Christmas at Christmas. Not the two months before. It'd be nice to visit friends on Dec. 27 in the Christmas spirit, not in the Valentine's Day spirit.
    some religious traditions make it a point to have a long build up to christmas as part of their traditions. on purpose. by the time christmas finally hits they are worn out from the ongoing build up and ready to be done. not sure what makes the days before christmas less important than the days after it.

Hercules

Default Re: Put Your Christmas Decorations Away!

Guys the magic is gone. The Reindeer didn’t move. Who doesn’t believe in Christmas anymore?! Come on fess up?!
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll