Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Clarke MacArthur Concussed

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Clarke MacArthur Concussed

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Sheik View Post
    You remind me why I left this site in the first place. Just no stop trolls with zero hockey knowledge. I am too good for this site.
    And yet you keep coming back....
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, SBennett

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    I don't really want to get into this ^ pissing match lol.

But FWIW, Sieloff is an idiot, but that hit wasn't all the bad. The average player would have gotten up and been fine.
    Sieloff isn't an idiot; he's a physical player who was making a play while trying to make a hockey team.

No one goes out in training camp to intentionally injury a teammate and this could have been anyone delivering a hit to any forward. It was just bad luck.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, SBennett

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Sieloff isn't an idiot; he's a physical player who was making a play while trying to make a hockey team.

No one goes out in training camp to intentionally injury a teammate and this could have been anyone delivering a hit to any forward. It was just bad luck.
    Well yea. He did some stupid things in practice while in Calgary/Stockton. I more was trying to make the point he didn't do anything wrong on this play.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

That hit was not that bad. To be honest it is a hit that happens in just about every hockey game in the NHL and does not get a penalty called more often than not. What is concerning is this is just days into camp and this guy has not had any contact (most likely) close to what he would experience during a game. First sign of decent contact and he crumbles to the ice and is obviously out of it. Very concerning if you have had a concussion or care about their effects on players. Take it from a guy who has seen people die from head injuries this is a really bad sign for MacArthur and should not be considered to only miss a few games.

On a different subject from this thread, why is Big-EV still on the forums under the name The Iron Sheik? Was he banned as Big-EV? Do the forum Mods have the ability to bounce him? I just do not get it....

Big-EV appears to still be at work and worse yet , non-productive at best. I could let it slide if I saw him giving new guys advice or pointing out things that could help other players like ADP variance, or players with larger roles that are under the radar, etc. It is just annoying when threads end/fizzle out etc when it just becomes chatter.
    10 Team Yahoo Roto Keeper:Keep 6 each year
    3C, 3LW, 3RW, 4D, 2G, 5BN

G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, SOG, HIT
    W, GAA, SV%, SO

Keepers in Bold:

RW: Kucherov
    G: Helly

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by hipcheck View Post
    That hit was not that bad. To be honest it is a hit that happens in just about every hockey game in the NHL and does not get a penalty called more often than not. What is concerning is this is just days into camp and this guy has not had any contact (most likely) close to what he would experience during a game. First sign of decent contact and he crumbles to the ice and is obviously out of it. Very concerning if you have had a concussion or care about their effects on players. Take it from a guy who has seen people die from head injuries this is a really bad sign for MacArthur and should not be considered to only miss a few games.

On a different subject from this thread, why is Big-EV still on the forums under the name The Iron Sheik? Was he banned as Big-EV? Do the forum Mods have the ability to bounce him? I just do not get it....

Big-EV appears to still be at work and worse yet , non-productive at best. I could let it slide if I saw him giving new guys advice or pointing out things that could help other players like ADP variance, or players with larger roles that are under the radar, etc. It is just annoying when threads end/fizzle out etc when it just becomes chatter.
    Negative/troll traffic is still traffic and that seems to be what's important around these parts. So Large_Sheik stays.

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Sheik View Post
    You remind me why I left this site in the first place. Just no stop trolls with zero hockey knowledge. I am too good for this site.

The Great One

We are really scraping the barrel with those top 6 LWs.....
    Experience is the teacher of all things.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

poor guy...

Dobber Sports Apprentice