Thread: Fantrax $50 Dynasty Full Keeper League Needing 3 replacement GMs

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Fantrax $50 Dynasty Full Keeper League Needing 3 replacement GMs

We are looking for 3 active and knowledgeable replacement GMs for the third year of our Dynasty Competitors Fantasy Hockey League which is run on Fantrax. This is a fun and challenging keeper league with deep rosters, active/knowledgeable GMs and a yearly cost of $50 per year per team. Essentially, each team has a live roster of 12 forwards, 6 defensemen, and 2 goaltenders, a bench of 8 players of any position, a few injured reserve spots and a farm team of up to 10 prospects (played less than 25 NHL games). Total Points System: Goals 3 points, Assists 2, +/- 1, Hits 0.2, Powerplay Points +1, SOG 0.2; Wins 4; GA -1, Saves 0.2 and SHO 4. Finding the right replacements fast is important as we would like to complete our 2016 prospect draft very soon. PM me if you're interested, attached is the rosters of the three available teams. First come first serve for picking the available teams.FantraxTeamRoster_Dynasty Competitors League_Available teams.pdf

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Fantrax $50 Dynasty Full Keeper League Needing 3 replacement GMs

Hi there if I join do I participate in the prospect draft as well?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Absolutely, the intent and desire is to have the 3 replacement GMs on board and everyone paid up before starting this year's prospect draft.

Thanks how do I view teams available and rules?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

The available teams was in a pdf attachment to to initial post and here is the pdf attachment for the rules.League Rules.pdf

Thanks for the rules unfortunately I can't get access to the rosters

Dobber Sports Prodigy

See initial post again, it should work this time.

Thanks..im interested..not sure where the draft is taking place I live in Vaughan, Ontario. Sign me up bud.

- - - Updated - - -

Brooklyn americans

How do we get this process started

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I just sent you a Private message with the first steps. Btw, the prospect draft is simply done remotely online.

Dobber Sports Recruit

when and where is draft held?
    are any of the available franchises been accounted for?
    thanks in advance,
    h

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Fantrax $50 Dynasty Full Keeper League Needing 2 replacement GMs

We are now looking for only 2 replacement GMs for this fun and challenging league. Please let me know ASAP if you're interested in joining. Here is the rosters of the two available teams: FantraxTeamRoster_Dynasty Competitors League_Available teams.pdf

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Still two teams available, see my last post for those team rosters. I am based in Ottawa but the drafts are all held virtually on our Proboard site or on Fantrax directly. If we can fill the last two replacement GM spots quickly then we can schedule the 2016 prospect draft very soon. Send me a Private Message if your interested.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Fantrax $50 Dynasty Full Keeper League Needing 2 replacement GMs

Only two teams left in this great league. Join now to be part of our 2016 Prospect draft happening next week. Here are the teams that are still available:FantraxTeamRoster_Dynasty Competitors League_Available teams.pdf

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Last chance to be part of this great Fantasy Hockey League, as only 1 team is left (Emerick's Enforcers). Let me know ASAP if you want to join.