Thread: Best sportstream sites

Dobber Sports Expert

Default Best sportstream sites

I want free, good quality and no credit card garbage.....

Whose got some good suggestions.....

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Best sportstream sites

You want us to let you know about all of the unlocked cars on the street as well?

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Panther View Post
    I want free, good quality and no credit card garbage.....

Whose got some good suggestions.....
    Normally it's frowned upon to post this type of thing in a site's forums. After all, it probably would amount to copyright infringement and thus could come back to harm Dobber - think of it like him being held liable for "aiding an abetting" due to this going in his forum. Long story short, don't be surprised if mods delete this.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by RizzeeDizzee View Post
    Normally it's frowned upon to post this type of thing in a site's forums. After all, it probably would amount to copyright infringement and thus could come back to harm Dobber - think of it like him being held liable for "aiding an abetting" due to this going in his forum. Long story short, don't be surprised if mods delete this.
    I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Dobber himself has posted links to these sites in the past...

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by RizzeeDizzee View Post
    I hear yeah bro and understand. i was leary about posting in first place.

Otherwise ill leave it to others to hook me up with legit stuff via pm

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by als_revenge View Post
    I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Dobber himself has posted links to these sites in the past...
    I think he has - where free is free but legit. I think the goal here was Torrents and sites with .ru in them, which I'm guessing is a no-no. But no harm done, as shown by Black Panther's follow-up post.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Expert

No pure legit. Im a noobie in this area that hates paying cable $$$$ to this greedy companies. I'm even Leary about buying a box and I'm not 100℅ about there legality.
    A poster actually did pm me some solid legit sites.

The Great One

Goatd.net

And it goes without saying that any of these sites will work a lot better with an ad blocker.

Dobber Sports Master

Pirated streams have very questionable quality. Even worse, sometimes they go down without warning and you are scrambling to find another stream while the game is still going. This happened to me while watching Canada in the Olympic semi final! I freaked out!!! I used to watch pirated streams as they dont show games on tv in New Zealand unless you get expensive cable and even then, you will get a game or two a week at most. These happens while I am at work as well! Grrrrr....

I bought the NHL.tv package last year. Best decision ever. Crystal clear streams that are rock solid and I can watch whatever game I want after I get home from work.