Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: If You Like Drafting, This is Your League...

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: If You Like Drafting, This is Your League...

OMG - this is the greatest idea EVER! You sir, are my new idol. Unfortunately, I have a family, a job, play in 2 beer hockey leagues and manage 10-12 fantasy teams annually across Yahoo, CBS and ESPN. If I didn't have a life, I would so do this!!!
    2012 DobberHockey Hall of Fame - Player's Category

Dobber Sports Ninja

The last couple times I was in a league with you, you utterly crushed me. I suppose I should feel glad that you're too busy!

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    One pick a day (mandatory, with skipped picks if you miss), even with multiple drafts going on at once, would be much better for me than live drafts.
    I think this is workable because most of our teams will be taking only 10 players, so a 10-12 day draft? Yeah, that's workable. PenguinHunter is now in. I'm counting on doulos giving this a whirl, so if/once chuckcouples gets back to me, we'll be at 8 confirmed.

Last call for anyone wanting in this year. I'm comfortable going with 8, but we can go up to 12 max, so up to 4 more.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    I think this is workable because most of our teams will be taking only 10 players, so a 10-12 day draft? Yeah, that's workable. PenguinHunter is now in. I'm counting on doulos giving this a whirl, so if/once chuckcouples gets back to me, we'll be at 8 confirmed.

Last call for anyone wanting in this year. I'm comfortable going with 8, but we can go up to 12 max, so up to 4 more.
    Most leagues I have been in you even get through a couple rounds in a day...so it shouldn't take even that long!

Hey Comish,

Are you going to set up a thread just for overall discussion for the leagues. To prevent discussion from occurring in the draft boards? Then when it is a person's turn to pick they do not have to decipher between discussion and picks?!

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Hey Comish,

Are you going to set up a thread just for overall discussion for the leagues. To prevent discussion from occurring in the draft boards? Then when it is a person's turn to pick they do not have to decipher between discussion and picks?!
    Yes. Yes I will. Great idea PH. Got our first 6 drafts planned. So stoked to get this off the ground!

Dobber Sports Initiate

I'm super excited to be a part of this madness! Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by DangerCat View Post
    I'm super excited to be a part of this madness! Cheers!
    Welcome to the forums! And yes I am excited for this league as well. Good luck!