Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Trading Huberdeau: Part Deux

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Re: Trading Huberdeau: Part Deux

where did u see me draft

yeah, exactly what im trying to do here....just get a reaction out of people ....

Dobber Sports Pro

Mind posting your roster too?

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    where did u see me draft

yeah, exactly what im trying to do here....just get a reaction out of people ....
    WAT? Bad Trade! WTF? - that should have been a clear reminder of which league. You made these comments for almost every pick of the first 250 picks. It was quite comical, you'll either have to PM me for more league details or guess which one. There shouldn't be too many month long live slow drafts that you have taken part in before.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Veteran

Small world.

Stuntman. These deals are all trash. I'd follow the masses of advice you got from everyone here or look elsewhere for someone to greenlight these lousy offers.

Better yet, sign-up for a trial version of FHG if you don't already have a subscription (you need it) and plug in your league just to see where Hubs compares to a defenseman with your league's settings. Then start looking UP that list for a potential trade.

Huberdeau should not be diluted into lesser players, use him to improve your roster.

Dobber Sports Wizard

None of those D-men that other owner has is worth Huberdeau, so if you're looking for a D-man, don't make a trade with him.

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Jouko-Pouko View Post
    None of those D-men that other owner has is worth Huberdeau, so if you're looking for a D-man, don't make a trade with him.
    Yeah, that is what I am thinking. He does have a few good Centers, so if Stuntman's team is deep at LW and weak at C then there may be a trade to be made there. Otherwise I would be looking for a different trade partner.