Thread: Who to move for SP/RP help

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Who to move for SP/RP help

10 team league with SP x 3, RP x 2, P x 2 and 1 Util offensive spot. SV+h is one category in our league.

Wieters
    Goldschmidt, kendry
    Gordon, Duffy (3b)
    K. Seager
    Xander
    LF: Holliday
    CF: Betts
    RF: Springer
    Util: Parra, Taylor, Grichuk

Plenty of extra bats but no one that I think is droppable (even in a 10 team leaGUE). Who should I move while I wait for Chapman to come back?? Is moving one of the hitters for RP help a bad idea given how fickle that spot is? Or do I just drop soneone

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: Who to move for SP/RP help

Someone has already offered me Casilla for my Parra.....which I'm kind of inclined to take because I think SF is going to be really good this year.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Anyone at all??

Dobber Sports Titan

Usually I try to be on top of the BBall threads since there aren't too many who are, but I guess this one slipped through until today.

Kendry may be one of the better moves in terms of the higher return you could get for him while he is not an integral part of your team since you have Goldy.
    I could definitely also get behind the Parra for Caslilla move since you have so many OF. In a 10 team league OF should be decently easy to replace anyways.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)