Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bomm Bastic is FANtastic in surpassing 12000 posts.

Default Re: Bomm Bastic is FANtastic in surpassing 12000 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Loch View Post
    Bomm's post count is an excellent reflection of both how much time he spends on here and how much time I spend with Mrs. Bomm.

Thanks for all the sharing buddy!
    Lmao...Loch you crack my shit up, brother. Honestly, as long as my wife isn't complaining when I get home I couldn't be bothered with pesky details like cause and effect. Keep doin' whatever it is your doin' so I can watch hockey/football in peace.

Thanks so much to all of you. Humbling. It is a privilege to be on this forum with all of you.

I'll hit ya'll up when I get home tonight (Loch, that'll be approx 6pm so i'll expect you gone by then)

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by Bomm Bastic View Post
    Lmao...Loch you crack my shit up, brother. Honestly, as long as my wife isn't complaining when I get home I couldn't be bothered with pesky details like cause and effect. Keep doin' whatever it is your doin' so I can watch hockey/football in peace.

Thanks so much to all of you. Humbling. It is a privilege to be on this forum with all of you.

I'll hit ya'll up when I get home tonight (Loch, that'll be approx 6pm so i'll expect you gone by then)
    She said don't forget the milk... oh, and she was thinking about ordering pizza for dinner and wanted to know what toppings you wanted.

(She went for the extra sausage.)
    /S

~ I'm not a sociopath, it's just that my magnetic personality keeps throwing off my moral compass.~

Victoria DH
    C(3): Athanasiou, Sissons, Zibanejad
    LW(3): Lehkonen, Burakovsky, Hymen
    RW(3): Bjorkstrand, Smith, Palmieri
    F(3): Stepan (C), Bjork (LW), Poehling (C)
    D(6): Carlson, Heiskanen, Bogosian, Edler, Hakanpaa, Fleury
    G(1): Talbot, Sorokin, Varlamov
    Bench: Parise (LW), Motte (C), Richardson (C), Hagg (D)
    IR: Wood, Henrique, Johnson, Dvorak

Prospects: (F) Barre-Boulet, Khovanov, Beckman, Greig, N. Robertson, Fagemo, Tuomalaa, (D) Ceulemans, Hughes, Schneider, Zboril

Administrator

You guys are awful. And I approve.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

She said don't forget the milk... oh, and she was thinking about ordering pizza for dinner and wanted to know what toppings you wanted.

The double-stuffed calzone, of course.

Dobber Sports Giant

Congrats Bomm; 12k is awesome. A big thanks for the feedback and contributions over the years!

I know it's BoMm but for those that still call you BoOm

Keeper league 14 teams (H2H, 20 active players keep 16 NHLers, 16 minors)
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

C- Crosby, Barzal, Bennett, Schmaltz, Cooley, Novak
    W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel
    D- Carlson, Rielly, Klingberg
    G- Hellebuyck, Demko, Merzlikins, Vejmelka

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey
    D: Simashev, Willander, Lambos
    G: Schmidt, Rodrigue, DiPietro, Gaudreau, McKay

Dobber Sports Ninja

This never gets old...

The Great One

I remember when you joined one of your first posts was you defending that it's Bomm, not Boom.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

This is so wrong, yet so entertaining!!
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Master

When I was little (4-5) I used to spend my weekends with my dad. (Parents were split) So every weekend we would walk from his house to the shop to get stuff for dinner. On our way there, my dad would always keep an eye out for snails, and pick up and put them back into bushes when they were on the path. I asked him why, and he told me, "There are three types of people when it comes to snails. Those who step on them, those who avoid them and those who put them back. I put them back because you should care for everything, even if it is a nuisance. Snails eat my rhubarb (he had a small allotment) but I'm still going to look after them, because even though they're small and annoying, they still need someone to look after them. And if you look after the underdogs like snails, you'll be okay with looking after the underdogs who are people. It'll make you a decent person" (My dad was into heavy stuff)
    TL;DR: Be kind to snails, because they are the underdogs. And therefore you will be a decent person because you will look after people underdogs too.

I've witnessed Bomm looking after snails here at Dobberhockey many times.

ps... I stole this.

Dobber Sports Genius

Congrats on the milestone

I need to change my moniker to Boombastic. Love that vid everytime blayze posts it. Um....AW, man, thanks for that post. Not sure I'm deserving, but I have much respect for you so thanks man.

Uh....Loch is still hiding under my bed. Can someone get him the hell out of here. He smells funny...all that damn axe body spray you youngin's wear.

Thanks to all! Looking forward to some football in 2016....getting back into P7s league (fingers crossed). Ya'll can humiliate me there. I am a glutton, after all.

@SmittysRant

Administrator

Uh....Loch is still hiding under my bed.
    Could this also be the location of Derek's Corner?

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Master

Boom goes the 12K...

Awesome job, BBastic!

Bottleneckers (12/16 in 2022)
    16 team, points only. G: 2-W, 4-SO.
    Top 9F, 4D & 1G . Keep 15, Max 23
    F: J. Robertson, J. Hughes, Tavares, Lafreniere, Cozens, Newhook, Teravainen, Domi, R. Strome, Laine, Rossi, Raymond, Holtz, Perfetti
    D: Bouchard, McAvoy, Morrissey, Heiskanen
    G: Vasilevskiy

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDog View Post
    F@ckin' eh, dude.
    Huh, Bomm's been around for such a long time that I feel comfortable using the F Bomm with him! lol

This was way, way over the top, so of course I liked it a lot!

The double-stuffed calzone, of course.
    Replies don't get any better than this! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Wedgy View Post
    When I was little (4-5) I used to spend my weekends with my dad. (Parents were split) So every weekend we would walk from his house to the shop to get stuff for dinner. On our way there, my dad would always keep an eye out for snails, and pick up and put them back into bushes when they were on the path. I asked him why, and he told me, "There are three types of people when it comes to snails. Those who step on them, those who avoid them and those who put them back. I put them back because you should care for everything, even if it is a nuisance. Snails eat my rhubarb (he had a small allotment) but I'm still going to look after them, because even though they're small and annoying, they still need someone to look after them. And if you look after the underdogs like snails, you'll be okay with looking after the underdogs who are people. It'll make you a decent person" (My dad was into heavy stuff)
    TL;DR: Be kind to snails, because they are the underdogs. And therefore you will be a decent person because you will look after people underdogs too.

I've witnessed Bomm looking after snails here at Dobberhockey many times.

ps... I stole this.
    I thought this was going to be a story about Justin Trudeau. I should have seen where this was going.

Bomm - Congrats on hitting 12K. You are truly a giant on these boards!
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket