Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Drop Nyqvist for Ryan?

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default Re: Drop Nyqvist for Ryan?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ev View Post
    and whys that? What's Eberle done to deserve the quite easily over Ryan statement? The oilers are awful again and Eberle is a 60-64 point guy in his best years
    yup.. Pretty much what Ryan was able to accomplish on a far supior Ducks team. So I'm taking the guy I like better and who's character and Heart has rarely been questioned.

Quote Originally Posted by CarbombCarcillo View Post
    I'm cautious because you clearly have a bias. Not only that, but how can you say you're right again, as usual? We're not even a quarter into the season.
    Yes he does. And clearly an arrogance as well. Moving on

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CarbombCarcillo View Post
    I'm cautious because you clearly have a bias. Not only that, but how can you say you're right again, as usual? We're not even a quarter into the season.
    i don't have a bias here, I'm using straight facts. Look at the numbers, he's been excellent and plays on a top five offensive team. People have a negative bias against Ryan.

Dont add him, keep good players on the bench. I don't care.

Im right again because I just am. Ryan will easily surpass 60-65 points and will be e an all star yet again. There's zero reason he won't keep up his production aside from injury

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by havanablast21 View Post
    yup.. Pretty much what Ryan was able to accomplish on a far supior Ducks team. So I'm taking the guy I like better and who's character and Heart has rarely been questioned.

Yes he does. And clearly an arrogance as well. Moving on
    It's hard not to be arrogant when I have to reply to people who don't have a clue about what they're talking about. Aren't you an Oilers fan btw?

The Great One

There's no way B Ryan is an all star. That's a joke. He's not even an all-star on Ottawa's team. And I don't care about his points. He's lazy and doesn't not put in an honest effort. Unless he's hurt, his lack of hustle and effort is just inexcusable. I was at the Rangers game on Saturday and his effort absolutely disgusted me. It's harsh, but true. The guy totally reminds me of Dany Heatley.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ev View Post
    It's hard not to be arrogant when I have to reply to people who don't have a clue about what they're talking about. Aren't you an Oilers fan btw?
    Hockey fan here. Choose not to be blinded by 1 team. And not hard not to be arrogant. That's a choice.