Thread: Who Do I Target?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Who Do I Target?

So I need a RB pretty badly. I'm trying to move Peyton Manning while some people still value him (I'm pretty much in the mind set that it isn't going to get much better from here). Some of my options in a trade seem to be: CJ Anderson (I do happen to have Hillman), Tevin Coleman, and Isiah Crowell. This is for PPR. Do I take the shot on Anderson? Should I try to nab Anderson and Coleman? At the end of the year, I'll probably have room for a keeper, so wouldn't mind grabbing someone young.

Edit: Duke Johnson might be available, too. (This is a deep 12 team league).

Edit2: Confirmed I could trade Manning for Joseph Randle.

Dobber Sports Expert

Default Re: Who Do I Target?

How does the rest of your roster look and what are the scoring settings? the multiple options in Dallas led the 'Boys to running with DMC all second half on Sunday night. I do like Duke Johnson as your best option out of what you listed. I wouldn't go after Anderson especially if you have Hillman,and this is becoming a timeshare in Denver and Hillman looks to be the back to own there at the moment.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Who Do I Target?

My roster is pretty deep at WR and TE, and I have Palmer and Manning. PPR

It's looking more now like my main trading option is Manning for Joseph Randle. Reports seem to indicate he's still the starter. Could be a boon if Randle has a nice career, as I'm still searching for a final keeper at the end of the season.