Thread: Any changes need to be made for my roster?

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Any changes need to be made for my roster?

Start 1 QB/2 RB/2 WR/1 TE/1 FLEX/1 K/1 D

QB: Stafford
    RB: Lacey/Gurley/Freeman/A. Williams/West
    WR: Green/ V. Jackson/D. Adams/Angholor/Lafell
    TE: Graham/Hill
    K: Zuerlein
    Team D: Eagles

Standard ESPN settings with 0.5 points per reception

Any players I should drop and add from FA?
    Available RB are: Sproles, D. Williams (MIA), Ayayi, Hillman, J. Allen (BAL), C. Johnson (ARI), Brown (BUF), Grimes, M. Jones (WSH), K. Williams (BUF)
    Available WR are: Quick, Jennings, Wayne, R. Randle, Welker
    9 team One Year Rotisserie League (Daily Rosters with 82 Max Games Played) 40 move limit
    Cats: G A +/- PIM PPG PPP SHP GWG SOG GWG FW HIT BLK W GAA SV SV% SHO
    3C 2LW 2RW 4D 1UTIL 2G 3BN

C McDavid Larkin Dubois Schenn Konecny
    LW Panarin Connor Arvidsson Nichushkin
    RW Marner Necas Buchnevich
    D Fox Burns Pietrangelo Durzi
    G Oettinger Samsonov
    IR+ P. Kane

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Any changes need to be made for my roster?

Your running backs could use some help out of the gate. You start 2RBs but other than Lacey, the closest thing you have to a full time RB is Freeman, and I am not really sold on him holding that spot for long. I can see Coleman coming in and stealing a lot of touches from him. Gurley is out for weeks and Williams and West are both seconday options on their respective teams.

If you can find another true starter to fill that 2nd RB spot, that would something I would be looking at. There isn't much on the WW for help, but there rarely is.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, SBennett

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Pro

Thanks! On Rotoworld it says that they're treating Hillman as a 1B option. Would you drop any of my RB to pick him up?
    Artis-Payne is also available and ka'deem carey as well
    9 team One Year Rotisserie League (Daily Rosters with 82 Max Games Played) 40 move limit
    Cats: G A +/- PIM PPG PPP SHP GWG SOG GWG FW HIT BLK W GAA SV SV% SHO
    3C 2LW 2RW 4D 1UTIL 2G 3BN

C McDavid Larkin Dubois Schenn Konecny
    LW Panarin Connor Arvidsson Nichushkin
    RW Marner Necas Buchnevich
    D Fox Burns Pietrangelo Durzi
    G Oettinger Samsonov
    IR+ P. Kane

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by mclarenf1 View Post
    Thanks! On Rotoworld it says that they're treating Hillman as a 1B option. Would you drop any of my RB to pick him up?
    Hillman has looked good in the preseason and he's probably no better or worse than West. If I were to take a chance on dropping any of them, it would be him.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, SBennett

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by mclarenf1 View Post
    I would immediately pickup Hillman and drop West. You need all the support at RB you can get.

You also do not need to carry 2 TE's especially when you have Graham. Hill has been a disappointment at camp and isn't going to live up to the hype he laid out last season. Just find a streamer to fill in for Graham when his bye week comes. If you ca leverage Hill in a trade with something else to upgrade at RB, you need to explore that option to its fullest.

Judging by your K and DEF, I'm assuming you're going with the weekly streamer which is the best bet you can play at those positions for fantasy.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Goldendelicious View Post
    I would immediately pickup Hillman and drop West. You need all the support at RB you can get.

You also do not need to carry 2 TE's especially when you have Graham. Hill has been a disappointment at camp and isn't going to live up to the hype he laid out last season. Just find a streamer to fill in for Graham when his bye week comes. If you ca leverage Hill in a trade with something else to upgrade at RB, you need to explore that option to its fullest.

Judging by your K and DEF, I'm assuming you're going with the weekly streamer which is the best bet you can play at those positions for fantasy.
    I would drop west for Hillman asap, then drop Hill for Buck Allen on Baltimore... He has great hands on a team that doesnt have any receivers...and tressman loves a RB that he can throw to (forte). With Taleirfo getting injured I think Buck Allen is a steal, especially considering I dont trust Forsett and that o-line is beastly.
    14 team, keep 6 points only (extra point for ppp). no position req.

Malkin, Tavares, Benn, Seguin, Hudler, Little, Barkov, fisher,Backes

Keith , Kronwall, Green , letang, Edler

Quick, Crawford

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

I like Sproles in the Eagles offense still. He will get receiving downs and will have big games along the way like he did last year. I would consider picking him up if you can.

Dobber Sports Pro

I can only hold onto 5 RB unfortunately so I've put in a claim to drop west for Hillman and find out tonight if it goes through