Thread: Please rate this trade

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Please rate this trade

My Patrick Eaves and Denis Grebeshkov for his Andrew Ladd and Beniot Pouliot.

Thanks

Super Moderator

I like it for you. I think Ladd will play a bigger role in Chicago this year and Pouliot will be given a chance to play every day.

Eaves can be good but he\'s never been able to stay healthy and with Visnovsky coming to the Oilers I don\'t see Grebeshkov being a big loss for you at all.

Good trade!
    We get one of these - Don't waste it.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

I rate this trade as a 2.5 out of 10.
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Ace

I prefer the Ladd/Pouliot side of this deal. Both Ladd and Eaves have had injury plagued careers and this likely will be a make or break year for both. Ladd seems to have an inside track for a 2nd line slot after his production upon arrival in CHI. Eaves is likely destined for a 3rd line slot in CAR. With the defections from MIN, Pouliot probably makes to big squad full time. I don\'t think his production will be extensive as MIN rookies often require time in the system before the leash is lengthened (See PMB, Burns, Sheppard). Pouliot has good upside though. Grebeshkov is knocked down the totem pole as a result of a healthy Souray and the acquisition of Vishnovsky.

I like the plan here, move support players for young guys with some upside to see how they turn out.
    Dyn H2H (14 tm) - Start 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G, Bench - 8, Farm - 20 (less than 100 GP) Categories: G, A, P, +/-, PIM, SOG, STP, H+B, TOI, W, GAA, SV%, SV, SO

Dobber Sports Novice

This could be a big year for Pouliot.. He really needs to prove he belongs.

If he does it could be a nice steal