Im scared for Ottawa, so maybe looking to move him

would any of you trade him for the following players

Datsyuk
    Getzlaf
    Zetterberg
    Kovalchuk
    Thornton
    Lecavalier

or would you just hang on to the guy and see what happens?

Thanks for advise guys, i\'m also nervous if I would move him. Big players like always make me nervous

Thanks

Dutch

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Heatley for........

defnitely for thornton or lecav!!! possibly kovalchuk, might explode trying to get a big contract (or may be lazy cause he\'ll be traded at the deadline and will get a solid contract regardless) datsyuk, zetterberg, would be next in my mind, but i\'d want something included (zetty caries more risk i think) and finally getzlaf, probably not, unless something else big was coming with him

hope this helps
    14 Team Keeper 23 player roster 15 keepers; dress 9 forwards (points), 6 defense (2/g 1/a), 1 goalie (2/win+3/shutout, 1/otl)

F:Lecavalier, E. Staal, Thornton, Stamkos, H. Sedin, D. Sedin, Pominville, Dumont, Boyes, Ray Whitney, Regin, Elias, Cleary

D:Lidstrom, Rafalski, Yandle, Ehrhoff, Bieksa, Jovanovski, K. Foster, C. Butler

G: Halak, Hiller

Dobber Sports Genius

If Ottawa goes in the dumper,Heatley will become more important. This is a Team Canada first line LW you\'re talking about. He\'s what you dream of acquiring. If you have wingers in your pool I wouldn\'t consider moving him for anyone on the list. If you use forwards, I\'d move him for Thornton. Maybe for Lecavalier. No one else.

Figure out how to get a whole bunch of big players! That\'ll help your nervousness!

Dobber Sports Ace

JHM wrote:
    If Ottawa goes in the dumper,Heatley will become more important. This is a Team Canada first line LW you\'re talking about. He\'s what you dream of acquiring. If you have wingers in your pool I wouldn\'t consider moving him for anyone on the list. If you use forwards, I\'d move him for Thornton. Maybe for Lecavalier. No one else.

Figure out how to get a whole bunch of big players! That\'ll help your nervousness!
    I\'d have to agree with that... I\'m going to assume that in your points-only keeper league, assists count as much as goals do. If so, Thornton is going to be a big monster this year with a beefed up PP and Wilson on the bench letting the SJ offense loose.

LeCav will also hit his stride after the first couple weeks. His suspect +/- numbers won\'t matter at all.

I\'d keep away from the others either due to injury risk or they\'re just not going to pile up the points like the Heater will. Good luck!
    Yahoo! H2H, 1 year, 12 teams, Daily starts
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SOG, HITS, W, GAA, SV%, SO
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 2G, 5BN, IR, 3IR+
    Used 41/45 moves
    ---------------------
    C} Matthews, Barkov, Hertl
    LW} B.Tkachuk(C), Guentzel, Nichushkin(RW)
    RW} Miller(C), Rust, Schmaltz(C)
    D} Josi, Fox, Dobson, Carlson
    G} Nedeljkovic, Daccord, Grubauer, Pickard
    IR} Demko
    IR+} Neighbours

via GIPHY

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I\'d hang onto him. Out of that list I think only Thornton has the ability to put up more than Heater and not by much. the guy is a stud plain and simple. He also showed that even when Spezza went down he could carry the team himself. Guys like that are going to get their points NO MATTER WHAT.

Ottawa may have issues with scoring but the big line won\'t. They\'re to good to not put up decent points. Plus when Murray finally manages to get them some help things will just get better. Heater should flirt with 100 point seasons for many years to come. Hold onto him and be happy you did.
    H2H Points
    Protect- roster:18 + prospects:7
    F- Tavares, M.Richards, Lecavalier, Kovalchuk, Horton, Hossa, Purcell, Hartnell, Pominville, Simmonds
    D- Doughty, Hedman, Boyle, Meszaros, Wideman
    G- Fleury, Halak, Vokoun

Prospects-
    F- Bowman, Coyle, Adam, Zibenajad, Geoffrion
    D- Savard, Wishart
    G- Hackett, Jones

Banned

I forgot to mention that we do play positions and heats is a lw in the pool, and might get rw added...

Thanks for the input guys, I might hang on to him then
    even on a shitty ottawa haha

Dutch

Dobber Sports Genius

i\'ll fess up here , i got a bit frustrated with my sens last season as i painfully watched them fall from 1st to argueably worst.so i blew up my team and traded heater for parise and a 3rd rnd. pick., boy did i ever catch hell from the hockey gods here in dobber land and rightfully so.after watching heater play for team canada i knew i f%#&ed up!so thats fantasy hockey , yet i\'m ok with it , it\'s done.so it\'s your team , zettenberg , if he remains healthy could be a good choice and you get a good pick as well , that was my thinking with parise.if he ever gets traded or if N.J. ever becomes an offensive oriented team , very doubtfull , then maybe i do ok.after all that mumbo jumbo i\'d have to agree that sitting on heater for a while is your best bet!
    Roto type keeper league.We keep any 6 ;15 teams , 3 div. of 5.We play 3 lines , 3 def. and start 2 goalies.6 BN.Stats are 1pt. for goals and assists , 2pts. for W , tie(O.T. or S.O. loss) 1pt. S.O. 1pt.Weekly line-up from Mon. to Sun. Total pts. per line against other teams lines.

LW - Ovechkin , Drouin ,Steen , Huberdeau
    RW - Nash , Callahan , Nyquist
    C - B. Schenn , Fisher , R.N.H. , St. Louis , T. Johnson
    Def.- E. Johnson , Gologoski , Suter , Doughty , O.E.L.
    G - Scheinder , Dubnyk , Lack