Thread: THANK YOU DOBBER AND FRIENDS

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default THANK YOU DOBBER AND FRIENDS

woooooooooooohooooooooooo. thanx guys, just dipped in, WOW is all i can say. ya i know i\'ll be thanking you in 8 months but i think i might be thanking you every month until then. totally awesome, what a great piece of work. k sorry got to go, so much more to read, thanx again.
    H2H Points
    Protect- roster:18 + prospects:7
    F- Tavares, M.Richards, Lecavalier, Kovalchuk, Horton, Hossa, Purcell, Hartnell, Pominville, Simmonds
    D- Doughty, Hedman, Boyle, Meszaros, Wideman
    G- Fleury, Halak, Vokoun

Prospects-
    F- Bowman, Coyle, Adam, Zibenajad, Geoffrion
    D- Savard, Wishart
    G- Hackett, Jones

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re:THANK YOU DOBBER AND FRIENDS

87Flyer wrote:
    woooooooooooohooooooooooo. thanx guys, just dipped in, WOW is all i can say. ya i know i\'ll be thanking you in 8 months but i think i might be thanking you every month until then. totally awesome, what a great piece of work. k sorry got to go, so much more to read, thanx again.
    Agreed...I have only scratched the surface so far, but it looks great and quite a few interesting observations.

I wonder how many friends Dobber will have on fb now...

Dobber Sports Ninja

Yeah thanks for making me get NOTHING done at work today. Way to go!
    :P

Dobber Sports Apprentice

wow, just finished and wow. words just don\'t explain, wow. now that is something credible. none of this every player is gonna get 110-150 point crap. just to frickin awesome. dam i can\'t believe i\'ve been missing this all these years. never moving out of province again. or at least if i do i\'m taking your site with me lol.

dam thnx a ton. that guide is mint and i\'m gonna look forward to disecting it and gleaning every scrap of info i can to utilize against the opposition, mua ha ha. incredible work.

A MUST HAVE FOR ANY POOLIE

you guys are my heroes lol. never did i think anyone could put such a well designed and on the mark projection together but here it is. no store bought mag will ever be the same for this guy. wicked job, you just created a lifer. thnx again and keep up the great work.

Post edited by: 87Flyer, at: 2007/08/01 15:52

Post edited by: 87Flyer, at: 2007/08/01 15:52
    H2H Points
    Protect- roster:18 + prospects:7
    F- Tavares, M.Richards, Lecavalier, Kovalchuk, Horton, Hossa, Purcell, Hartnell, Pominville, Simmonds
    D- Doughty, Hedman, Boyle, Meszaros, Wideman
    G- Fleury, Halak, Vokoun

Prospects-
    F- Bowman, Coyle, Adam, Zibenajad, Geoffrion
    D- Savard, Wishart
    G- Hackett, Jones

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Agreed. Getting better every year. Excellent information, and will be useful for my keeper league\'s draft.
    QHL Stanley Cup champion 2006-07, 2007-08, 2008-09
    www.thephysicsofhockey.com

Dobber Sports Sophomore

doulos wrote:
    Yeah thanks for making me get NOTHING done at work today. Way to go!
    :P
    I don\'t know why, but I also don\'t work a lot today.

Long term potentiel... great !!

Dobber Sports Prodigy

WOW. Thanks so much Dobber absolutely a masterpiece. I sure hope no one in my pool finds this great information source.

Once question for you, I am looking through the Prospect Guide and under the list of Top 20 Offensive Players from the recent draft Cherepanov is not listed. Is there a reason for that, I thought he would be a huge offensive threat. Thanks again for all your hard work its awesome. You are so right about other magazine wasting space telling us how good the stars are, we so want to know the dark horses and the 2nd line stars. THANKS

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Yep I echo the sentiments heretofore.
    Very nice work Dobber and team. Awesome pic of Burnsey!:laugh:
    Was that you on 1040 the other day or another Burnsey?
    I will vouch for the fact that the poolguide works except for the Mark Bell pick in my major $ pool last year I coulda been 1st... took 3rd tho.
    Yahoo Keeper Team - STD Cats
    C- Thornton, Backstrom, Kesler, Turris, Savard
    L- Vanek, Burrows, Hartnell, Lucic , Leino
    R- Brown, Pavelski, Ericksson, Holmstrom, Little
    D- Chara, Rafalski, Weber, Edler, Letang, Bieksa,
    G- H. Lundqvist, Miller, Rinne,

Prospects- Bowmman CAR, Glennie DAL, LeBlanc MTL, Ferraro DET, Tangradi PIT, Yip COL, Kuznetsov WAS, Neuvirth WAS

League Champion 07, 08, 09,

I...am your father.

hockey77 wrote:
    WOW. Thanks so much Dobber absolutely a masterpiece. I sure hope no one in my pool finds this great information source.

Once question for you, I am looking through the Prospect Guide and under the list of Top 20 Offensive Players from the recent draft Cherepanov is not listed. Is there a reason for that, I thought he would be a huge offensive threat. Thanks again for all your hard work its awesome. You are so right about other magazine wasting space telling us how good the stars are, we so want to know the dark horses and the 2nd line stars. THANKS
    Thanks guys.

hockey77 - the chart was put together by Matt Bugg. He feels that Cherapanov, while is more of a sure thing to get 65 or 70, really doesn\'t have much more upside than that. He didn\'t know at the time that the Rangers would select him.
    the other 20 players are longer shots to make it, but have far higher upsides.

While I may disagree with him in that cherry\'s upside is closer to 80 or 85...I do agree that those other guys have potential for higher.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Stud

Thank you so much Dobbs! This is the first year (partly \'cause I only found the site this year) I have received the guide and I will be interested to see how I do against the other poolies. From all the info that is in there I will be dissapointed if I don\'t take down 1st. Also thank you to Bugg, Angus, Burnsy, Gunther, Miller, O\'Brien, and anyone else who contributed to this Hockey Bible.
    12 Team H2H (Daily) - Keep 10 + 5(Farm)
    4C/3LW/3RW/4D/3G/4Bench/3IR
    G A Pts +/- STP GWG SOG/ W Sv% GAA SHO
    Centers:
    A. Barkov (IR), C. McDavid, J. Carter, Y. Gourde(LW), N. Paul(LW), C. Stephenson
    LWs:
    F. Forsberg, J. Guentzel, A. Duclair(RW), E. Haula(C), A. Killorn
    RWs:
    N. Ehlers(LW), V. Tarasenko, F. Gaudreau(C), V. Podkolzin
    D:
    T. Chabot, C. Makar, M. Dumba, OEL, N. Schmidt
    G:
    S. Bobrovky, T. Demko, J. Gibson(IR), A. Stolarz(IR)
    Farm:
    J. Annunen, A. Kaliyev, A. Lundell, F. Lysell, M. Rossi

Dobber Sports Icon

The following is a post of mine from another topic in another section... it pertains more to this thread so I\'m putting it here too...

lanky522 Wrote:
    This really is a tremendous product dobber.

For everyone who\'s been with the site for a while, you\'ve watched how far the guide and site have come...

For all of you out there who are new(er) to dobberhockey... hold onto your britches and eat your wheaties, it\'s only getting better.
    12 Team Dynasty League w/ Salary Cap (Updated: 3/23/2011)
    (CBS Sports Commissioner's League)
    Maximum Salary Cap: 70.5 million
    Roster Limit(s):
    Total: 23 + 2 available IR slot
    Active: C, C, C, W, W, W, W, D, D, D, D, G, G
    23 + 1 Man Roster (69.62 million) - 17 Keepers
    - Crosby (IR), Carter, Tavares, Duchene, Anisimov, Desharnais
    - Ovechkin, Giroux, Downie, Hall (LTIR), Tanguay, Samuelsson, Whitney, Justin Williams, Zuccarello
    - Green, Phaneuf, Doughty, Letang, Carlson, Karlsson
    - Price, Halak, Neuvirth, Varlamov
    Scoring Setup: W, L, GA, Saves, SO
    G, A, PIM, PPG, PPA, SHG, SHA, SOG, GWG, HT, FOW

Dobber Sports Genius

truly a piece of art ! this is just like hockey school!best hockey wisdom out there , keep up the great work...\"he shoots , he scores!\"....
    Roto type keeper league.We keep any 6 ;15 teams , 3 div. of 5.We play 3 lines , 3 def. and start 2 goalies.6 BN.Stats are 1pt. for goals and assists , 2pts. for W , tie(O.T. or S.O. loss) 1pt. S.O. 1pt.Weekly line-up from Mon. to Sun. Total pts. per line against other teams lines.

LW - Ovechkin , Drouin ,Steen , Huberdeau
    RW - Nash , Callahan , Nyquist
    C - B. Schenn , Fisher , R.N.H. , St. Louis , T. Johnson
    Def.- E. Johnson , Gologoski , Suter , Doughty , O.E.L.
    G - Scheinder , Dubnyk , Lack