Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15 16 17

Thread: Mike Richards - waivers?

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: Mike Richards - waivers?

Quote Originally Posted by metaldude26 View Post
    I guess you would take up the position of lawyer since you love asking questions but never find the time to answer any of your own.

Beat it troll. We get your angle and no one here is dumb.
    oh no...i was called...gasp!...a TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am assessing you 1pt for an 'infraction' of insulting the tequilamonster

if you receive enough infractions i may ban you temporarily

if you insult me with bad words or calling my mother a name....i will ban you for LIFE!

#damntheleafsstink

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by tequilamonster View Post
    oh no...i was called...gasp!...a TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am assessing you 1pt for an 'infraction' of insulting the tequilamonster

if you receive enough infractions i may ban you temporarily

if you insult me with bad words or calling my mother a name....i will ban you for LIFE!

#damntheleafsstink
    Funny how this all devolved because you've got no response. Go on, keep deflecting. I'll wait for you to come up with something relevant to the discussion again.

Just know, no one here is dumb. We all see you trying to deflect from the discussion.
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Like I said. TM, regularly and completely crushed

Dobber Sports Ninja

So, Mike Richards cleared waivers?

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    Like I said. TM, regularly and completely crushed
    shame. i have 100% respect...well maybe 98% for metaldude....he shows up....

you? your like the kid who slips in a kick after your buddy has dropped some bombs.....yup.....everybody knows that guy.....

unless you want to give a 'response' that does not involve licking MDs anus.......shhhhhhh....

#pathetic

#metalduderules

#2on1

Dobber Sports Master

Let's keep the debate as respectful as you can manage it TM. I know we aren't gonna get a G rating from you, but I'd be quite pleased with a PG-13 instead of a R.

Dobber Sports Pro

you? your like the kid who slips in a kick after your buddy has dropped some bombs.....yup.....everybody knows that guy.....

unless you want to give a 'response' that does not involve licking MDs anus.......shhhhhhh....

#pathetic

#metalduderules

#2on1

People like you make me so proud of myself! When looking at the collective body of your posts, it's really just a labyrinth of stupidity, contradiction, and immaturity. Definitely adds some levity to my day

Also, for someone who hates the NHL and wants to burn it to the ground, you sure do spend a lot of time on hockey forums!

Ok. You two can quit flirting w/one another and get back on point, please.

Thank you...
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Grand Master

#pathetic

#metalduderules

#2on1
    Cool. I have 0 respect for you, so I don't really care what your opinion on me is. You regularly contradict yourself, misquote stats, lack the ability to form an argument, refuse to address any point of anyone else's argument (more prevalent when that argument just crushes yours), often lack the ability to even form a functional sentance, and regularly deflect legitimate arguments with non-legitimate ones.

I would say that you're (notice the proper spelling, try it sometime) probably the one that needs to "shhhh" but I'm pretty sure everyone loves laughing at how hard you regularly embarrass yourself every time you post any feeble attempt at a comeback. But lets be clear. Nobody is laughing at what you say or laughing "with you". Far and wide, unequivocally, we are all laughing AT you, and how bad you embarrass yourself.

I don't need to post a legitimate response because A) Steve's do a good enough job of kicking your ass by themselves and B) any response you post does a better job of wrecking your own argument than anything I could even try and post. You're like Edward Norton in fight club. I don't need to kick you while you're down because you're already punching yourself in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    Cool. I have 0 respect for you, so I don't really care what your opinion on me is. You regularly contradict yourself, misquote stats, lack the ability to form an argument, refuse to address any point of anyone else's argument (more prevalent when that argument just crushes yours), often lack the ability to even form a functional sentance, and regularly deflect legitimate arguments with non-legitimate ones.

I would say that you're (notice the proper spelling, try it sometime) probably the one that needs to "shhhh" but I'm pretty sure everyone loves laughing at how hard you regularly embarrass yourself every time you post any feeble attempt at a comeback. But lets be clear. Nobody is laughing at what you say or laughing "with you". Far and wide, unequivocally, we are all laughing AT you, and how bad you embarrass yourself.

I don't need to post a legitimate response because A) Steve's do a good enough job of kicking your ass by themselves and B) any response you post does a better job of wrecking your own argument than anything I could even try and post. You're like Edward Norton in fight club. I don't need to kick you while you're down because you're already punching yourself in the face.
    Well don't speak on my behalf. I enjoy TM's posts, obnoxious though they may be at times. He takes as good as he gives. You don't have to agree w/his POV to appreciate the comedy in his antics.

Anywho...last warning to get this back on topic. That goes for you too, TM.

Peace, and here's waiting on happy hour...

@SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Deity

This thread has been off topic for ages now. They stopped talking about Mike Richards after the first few pages. LOL!
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, SBennett

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    This thread has been off topic for ages now. They stopped talking about Mike Richards after the first few pages. LOL!
    lol...[sigh]...good point.

@SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Master

Shall I break out the epic "This Thread Has Been Loch'd" post?
    /S

~ I'm not a sociopath, it's just that my magnetic personality keeps throwing off my moral compass.~

Victoria DH
    C(3): Athanasiou, Sissons, Zibanejad
    LW(3): Lehkonen, Burakovsky, Hymen
    RW(3): Bjorkstrand, Smith, Palmieri
    F(3): Stepan (C), Bjork (LW), Poehling (C)
    D(6): Carlson, Heiskanen, Bogosian, Edler, Hakanpaa, Fleury
    G(1): Talbot, Sorokin, Varlamov
    Bench: Parise (LW), Motte (C), Richardson (C), Hagg (D)
    IR: Wood, Henrique, Johnson, Dvorak

Prospects: (F) Barre-Boulet, Khovanov, Beckman, Greig, N. Robertson, Fagemo, Tuomalaa, (D) Ceulemans, Hughes, Schneider, Zboril

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Loch View Post
    Shall I break out the epic "This Thread Has Been Loch'd" post?
    I like that a lot... you should make it your new signature.

Dobber Sports Master

Well kids, since we haven't approached a relevant post in a while...

/S

~ I'm not a sociopath, it's just that my magnetic personality keeps throwing off my moral compass.~

Victoria DH
    C(3): Athanasiou, Sissons, Zibanejad
    LW(3): Lehkonen, Burakovsky, Hymen
    RW(3): Bjorkstrand, Smith, Palmieri
    F(3): Stepan (C), Bjork (LW), Poehling (C)
    D(6): Carlson, Heiskanen, Bogosian, Edler, Hakanpaa, Fleury
    G(1): Talbot, Sorokin, Varlamov
    Bench: Parise (LW), Motte (C), Richardson (C), Hagg (D)
    IR: Wood, Henrique, Johnson, Dvorak

Prospects: (F) Barre-Boulet, Khovanov, Beckman, Greig, N. Robertson, Fagemo, Tuomalaa, (D) Ceulemans, Hughes, Schneider, Zboril