Thread: Nagy to Russia (Cherepovets)

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Nagy to Russia (Cherepovets)

This is being reported in various places now so I felt comfortable putting it up there. Not shocking in the least, tons of talent but never could quite get it all together for various reasons.

Good Riddance to a guy who always let me down in fantasy hockey!

I...am your father.

He\'s not healthy, he won\'t be ready for training camp. I just submitted it to the Score Forecaster in tomorrow\'s spin. Any KHL team that signs him will have to wait a few months for him to play. His neck just isn\'t healing.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Ninja

doulos wrote:
    Good Riddance to a guy who always let me down in fantasy hockey!
    :laugh: He never let me down because I never took him:P

Seriously, thanks for the info - now I can cross him off my draft list for good!
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Genius

Nagy gone. No surprise. I was a lucky one. I got him just prior to his 56 points in 51 games. Then I shipped him out catching the growth & the reward.

Now let me tell you about Janne Niinimaa...

Dobber Sports Pro

Can\'t find confirmation of this in the Russian press yet - checked allhockey.ru and the Cherepovets web page - so I don\'t know what they say about the injury. They do only have 3 internationals (Rostislav Stana, Joel Kwiatkowski, and Josef Straka) so they\'ve got room for him.

Who knows, maybe they\'re figuring to hold on to Trunev until Nagy\'s healthy, then allow Trunev to join his CHL team - hey, as an owner of both Nagy and Trunev, I can hope ...

Disappointment from him was more a factor of expectations than of production. I think that posting four consecutive 50+ point seasons between the ages of 23-28 (the lockout in the middle) is better than a hell of a lot of NHLers can hope for.

Oh, and the deal that brought me Nagy as a throw in early this summer had Ruzicka as part of the package going the other way, so it\'s only fair to the GM on the other side :cheer:
    Rebulding in two lifetime keepers, squads to follow ...