Thread: Dear Comish

Banned

Default Dear Comish

I know how upset you all are that you can no longer indiscriminately delete posts that you don't agree with but what of these infractions? You are required to indicate the post that is responsible for the infraction are you not? How else are we to know what it is that you in your almighty wisdom are deeming to be inappropriate? You gave me 2 infractions today with no reference to any post, only the message.

Inappropriate Language: This type of behaviour won't be tolerated anymore regardless of where you post it.

What were the posts? And what was the reason?

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: Dear Comish

You initially received a warning that was rescinded after I realized that you have had enough warnings and required an infraction for your little gem of a neg rep comment to me (I mentioned this in the subject heading so you would know where it came from):

"you're a ****ing disgrace, **** off with you already"

So to summarize, 1 x warning given, then minus the warning, followed by the addition of 1 x infraction for your inappropriate language in your neg rep comment to me.

That's all I'm going to say on this and I am going to lock this thread, there is no need for any further discussion on the subject. If you have an issue with receiving an infraction, please PM Dobber or another mod/admin with your complaint.