Thread: I am back!

Banned

Default I am back!

Hey guys,

after serving a sweet ass ban of 10 days, I am pleased to be back on the boards.

I have to say a few things though since I had no opportunity 10 days ago.

First of all, I have no regrets of my comments towards Big Ev. I just seen all comments got deleted except for the one that triggered it all. And the next time he will bring that up again, I am afraid that will blow up again. I am sure the mods can figure out what I am referring to.

Funny thing is, there are a few members that have issues with this guy. Yet everyone gets in trouble usually except this guy. Despite his ban now, he usually gets away with his ridiculous comments.

Secondly, I find it a little bit hypocritical that I get banned because I called him a little b*tch while mods make same comments in their admin forum about certain members of the site And don't even deny it, because I have seen it with my own eyes...

I'll leave it at that for now. We will see how the future goes. But the site is not what it used to be before trigger happy mods took over.

Actually ever since the new forum the forum has gone down hill. Lots of regulars prior have left it seems.

Dutch

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default Re: I am back!

Be careful how you disagree with people these days. Some mods like giving out infractions based on VEEEERY tenuous stuff.
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Welcome back, Dutch. So much for bans rehabilitating people huh? Let it go Dutch and stay away from Big Ev. I guess it's up to you, but what's the point? The only thing that has changed in 13000 posts for him is he has become a slightly smoother troll.

I don't have a problem with the mods clamping down on the bullshit chatter that goes on - it's unnecessary. I don't think anybody has the right to trash the forums to feed their own ego. We are here as a privilege, abuse it and it should be removed. We're here to talk fantasy hockey - is it really that hard to keep it civil?

Dobber Sports Genius

Welcome back Dutch. Big day tomorrow for Holland in Euro qualifying...

Banned

Welcome back Dutch and thanks being one of the few round these parts with the balls to tell it like it is.
    And you're right too, the most eye opening thing for me in all this is to see how two-faced the inner workings actually are, in so many respects, VERY illuminating indeed.
    Still a TON of respect for many good folks on these boards, (most folks in fact), but there's a few who are the EXACT opposite of what they pretend to be and that was very surprising but it explained a ton too.

Now be on your best behavior Dutch

Since the point of this thread has been served (i.e., Dutch announcing his return and offering his side of the story), I see no reason to keep it open. Of course, Dobber can unlock it should he so desire.

Welcome back, Dutch.
    @SmittysRant