Thread: Keeper League Ranking Ranking List??

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Keeper League Ranking Ranking List??

Does anyone know a decent keeper league ranking list? I can't seem to find a good one anywhere.

Edit: Non PPR

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Keeper League Ranking Ranking List??

There is alot of them but they are 2014 rankings. with injuries, free agency, trading you will have to wait for a list that is really something you can use for next year.

I would be more than glad to help you on any questions you have. although a weekly keeper league rankings list adjusted from week to week would be something good to add. I might work on 1 tonite if I find time . once it is done it can be adjusted easily from week to week. I will try and have it up for tommorrow depending on time. once up though I can easily adjust it and will keep it running on the forums or link it off to the site depending on their say.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by Dobbersnest View Post
    There is alot of them but they are 2014 rankings. with injuries, free agency, trading you will have to wait for a list that is really something you can use for next year.

I would be more than glad to help you on any questions you have. although a weekly keeper league rankings list adjusted from week to week would be something good to add. I might work on 1 tonite if I find time . once it is done it can be adjusted easily from week to week. I will try and have it up for tommorrow depending on time. once up though I can easily adjust it and will keep it running on the forums or link it off to the site depending on their say.
    That's fantastic. In fantasy football it's obviously really hard to gauge keeper value but Dobbers (keeper) hockey list is a life saver.
    The weekly is helpful for sure but an updated keeper list taking in account team, team depth chart, player talent, so on, so on, would be even more valuable in my opinion.
    That way you'd be able to try and upgrade your keeper core during the season confidently (if, like me, you're limited in football knowledge). Dobber's rankings are good but not for a standard league.
    13 Team Keeper (keep 6), Weekly H2H, Dress 6 F, 4 D, 2 G's. 1G, 1A, GW2 SO2

F: Tavares, Eichel, Hall, Schenn, Arvidson, Miller, Bertuzzi
    D: Karlsson, Pionk, Hronek, Trouba, Schmidt
    Goalies: Dubnyk, Bishop,Griess

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by Stewpaloop View Post
    That's fantastic. In fantasy football it's obviously really hard to gauge keeper value but Dobbers (keeper) hockey list is a life saver.
    The weekly is helpful for sure but an updated keeper list taking in account team, team depth chart, player talent, so on, so on, would be even more valuable in my opinion.
    That way you'd be able to try and upgrade your keeper core during the season confidently (if, like me, you're limited in football knowledge). Dobber's rankings are good but not for a standard league.
    I apologize as I did not get to it last night but will have it tommorrow( gonna do it tonite for sure). then after that I will update it everyday.

I agree, it is something we need to have up . and we are going to. we got some good people here who write excellent posts at the site and we sell excellent draft guides. but we are in the process of expanding our football site to make it like our Hockey is. the best. you will see the growth here as time goes on. our moderators are quick to help on any questions and after we get this up if you have any other things you would like to see on the site put it up here and if feasable at the moment it will be the next project. this goes for anyone else and any ideas. we are taking it as a challenge from our big brother Hockey site to find a way to compete with them (which won't be easy as we have the hockey down)

Once again I apologize for not getting it up last night but life got in the way.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Put it up in the Fantasy Chat section. made it to 1 we are all gonna pitch in on.