Thread: ONE YEAR LEAGUE - Martavis Bryant or Trent Richardson rest of season?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default ONE YEAR LEAGUE - Martavis Bryant or Trent Richardson rest of season?

1 Year. Standard scoring. 12 teams. Currently in 1st.
    QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, FLEX, K, DEF

My roster:
    QB: Romo, Kaep
    WR: Nelson, Green, Evans, M. Bryant
    RB: Lacy, McKinnon, T. Mason, Rainey
    K: Parkey
    D: Detroit, GB

Should I trade MY Martavis for his T Rich? Thinking I might want to add to my RB depth for the stretch run. I've already got 3 great WRs in Nelson, Evans, Green, so I think this might be a prudent move. Wire is barren. What do you guys think?

Default Re: ONE YEAR LEAGUE - Martavis Bryant or Trent Richardson rest of season?

Is standard scoring PPR? I never know....
    @SmittysRant

Default Re: ONE YEAR LEAGUE - Martavis Bryant or Trent Richardson rest of season?

Is Alfred Blue available? Because I would scoop him up right now, and drop Kaepernick.
    @SmittysRant

Trade deadline today... ended up getting offered Aaron Rodgers for Kaep + AJ Green. Accepted. So I've gotta hold onto Martavis for now anyway.

Just out of curiosity why did you do that deal? Surely not because of Romo's bye week?
    @SmittysRant

Thanks for the responses btw.

Combination of things:
    (1) Rodgers being so good and dependable, with a great schedule in the fantasy playoffs (14 - 16 in my league);
    (2) Andy Dalton looking terrible;
    (3) Confidence that Mike Evans is for real and I can slide him into my starting WR spot;
    (4) Confidence that, if I do have trouble at FLEX, I can find a wire gem in the remaining weeks.

Romo does have a great schedule, but Rodgers was just too good to pass up. Now I'm able to trade Romo as well, which I thought I might be able to do... I posted in the wrong forum, but I've got an offer on the table of Keenan Allen for Romo. Might be doing that.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by beLEAFing View Post
    1 Year. Standard scoring. 12 teams. Currently in 1st.
    QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, FLEX, K, DEF

My roster:
    QB: Romo, Kaep
    WR: Nelson, Green, Evans, M. Bryant
    RB: Lacy, McKinnon, T. Mason, Rainey
    K: Parkey
    D: Detroit, GB

Should I trade MY Martavis for his T Rich? Thinking I might want to add to my RB depth for the stretch run. I've already got 3 great WRs in Nelson, Evans, Green, so I think this might be a prudent move. Wire is barren. What do you guys think?
    Hard to trade Bryant right now because if he keeps it up(which I don't expect) you will kick yourself in the butt. Richardson is depth but you got depth that can already do what he can do. Bryant is playing so good I would hold him. plus I think the way Green has been hurt this year and the fact that I do not consider Evans a guy you can count on either I think you need to keep Bryant so between him and Evans you should have the depth you need at WR.